ADVERTISEMENT

Chris Christie

He hasn't died of hemorrhoids yet?

I need to get back to church and renew my connection to God so these simple prayers of mine get answered.

Reactions: NotInRHouse
Only issue I see is that Christie will be prominently featured have his ND sweatshirt which will be approximately the size of a highway billboard, clearly an un-fair advantage.

OIP.7XrbVhMV8k2p0y9xmSWq5gHaG6

OIP.1Qa1oV2YDVnUSME_3YSBDgHaD6

OIP.h1LwhVr70DpAEOxHwUvALwHaFi

OIP.IBHWYP2R6ocJjWw7yjNO8QHaEc

Seems like the whole thing was blow out of proportion. Basically he was saying who cares who coaches that year. We were in a dead conference - a transition year in the AAC. Just ride it out.

A few weeks ago I’m having dinner at Ristorante MV in Bernardsville with some colleagues. I look up … there’s ex-Gov Christy one table removed facing me. I had to watch him eat for an hour 🤢. So I sneak a quick photo and send it to my wife and say “Chris says hi“ (she’s a teacher so she’s not a fan). She texts back (kidding, I think 😉), “if he chokes on his veal you better let someone else do the hiemlich maneuver.”

PS - she was kidding, and CC was pretty gracious to an older couple that asked for a photo, everyone else left him alone.

Reactions: IL Lusciato
He also attended another RU game as governor, I forget who we were playing (it wasnt Delaware). And he was sitting in the front row with his Delaware sweatshirt on.
To his credit, he is one of the more authentic politicians and is passionate about his sports teams. He was supposed to be the Trump before there was Trump - and despite his shortcomings - he is a pretty shrewd guy

That is disgraceful. As was his fanboy thing with the Cowboys.

Of course, he was also a fan of Springsteen who basically said “Nope” when Christie asked to meet him.

Weird guy.
I understand this is a crap on Gov. Christie thread, but he did a lot for Rutgers and RU athletics too. Pat Hobbs said as much in the podcast interview he did with Richie that was posted here yesterday.

And there is this, which he is not wrong about IMO:

"Chris Christie took time to talk about what he considers his most important legacy in New Jersey: the expansion of Rutgers University through the 2013 integration with most of the former University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey."

And he did wear RU gear too:
1776483762.jpg

rutgers-faces-temple-f4895fb47b8ab359.jpg

544c10a8bde1b.image.jpg

DSTGJYEIHA4ETG5GZL6J5XBVZU.jpg

I’m of the shove it up his assss philosophy. Him at ND game in green sweatshirt would be great motivation for our guys.

Reactions: NotInRHouse
To his credit, he is one of the more authentic politicians and is passionate about his sports teams. He was supposed to be the Trump before there was Trump - and despite his shortcomings - he is a pretty shrewd guy

I can't think of anything less authentic than being a non-alum ND fan and Cowboys fan in NJ. In fact, that is probably the definition of inauthentic before we get to the cleanup tour he's currently on. That the guy is loathed by both sides is his only achievement.

Reactions: Kbee3
That is disgraceful. As was his fanboy thing with the Cowboys.

Of course, he was also a fan of Springsteen who basically said “Nope” when Christie asked to meet him.

Weird guy.

The scary thing is you have to wonder what "input" he and whatever coaches he pals around with had over decisions related to Flood and Ash before we finally got a real governor who supports RU unconditionally.

Reactions: Kbee3
I understand this is a crap on Gov. Christie thread, but he did a lot for Rutgers and RU athletics too. Pat Hobbs said as much in the podcast interview he did with Richie that was posted here yesterday.

And there is this, which he is not wrong about IMO:

"Chris Christie took time to talk about what he considers his most important legacy in New Jersey: the expansion of Rutgers University through the 2013 integration with most of the former University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey."

And he did wear RU gear too:
1776483762.jpg

rutgers-faces-temple-f4895fb47b8ab359.jpg

544c10a8bde1b.image.jpg

DSTGJYEIHA4ETG5GZL6J5XBVZU.jpg

That belt in the first picture is crying out for mercy.

What are the odds he will be sitting front row in Dayton for the opening game

To quote the late, great philosopher Edward Norton....

You were the Biggest Thing on TV

I‘m just hoping to crack open a cold one after the game to celebrate an RU victory!
christie.jpg

Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
He is best friends with Mike Brey and would sit in his ND gear when we played them at the RAC

Kind of similar to when he sat with Jerry Jones at Giants games. He is a passionate fan
If it makes you feel better he did that once at a Hall game as well. Mike Brey should be counting his underwear. Some may be missing.

• Haha
Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT