ADVERTISEMENT

Cliff , Mawot, Gavin

Cliff should not be thrown into this group. He was a loyal son and gave everything he had to the team. Unfortunately the cards don’t align for him to be here anymore.

The other 2? Can chalk it up to bad advice but what Mag did this year was the opposite of Cliff. Pike should’ve kicked him off the roster

The entire roster was a big disappointment .The offense was abysmal and there was very little evidence of player development.Next season there will be two difference makers in Bailey and Harper.Pikiell must do his best coaching job at Rutgers to show that Rutgers can win at a high level with elite talent.

Go back and edit this post, removing Cliff from it completely!

He doesn’t deserve it!
Do you think there is any way I will go back and remove Cliff from the list, which I was going to do, until your post?

“Go back and edit this post, removing Cliff from it completely!” Are you serious. Go eff yourself Buggsy!

Do you think there is any way I will go back and remove Cliff from the list, which I was going to do, until your post?

“Go back and edit this post, removing Cliff from it completely!” Are you serious. Go eff yourself Buggsy!
You would have removed it, but the fact that you are a douchebag obviously prevented you from doing it!

But it’s not too late to stop insulting a kid that busted his ass for Rutgers for years!

No intent to shit on Cliff, but I think “the board” is using up a lot of energy on all three. Agree that Cliff’s situation is different.
Regarding Gavin, we don't know what he was told by Pikes and the staff. Maybe he was encouraged to look around for a better fit. If so, good luck to him, except when RU plays Nebraska. Even if not, he may have been overrated, or it may have taken him more time to develop into a B1G player. The only thing that is a mark against him is his strong statement that he would not transfer. I have not a thought or a feeling about Mag.

Reactions: RedTeam1994
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT