ADVERTISEMENT

Cole Snyder- Congrats

Says the guy who cries about losing Snyder, the QB that was benched at Buffalo 😂
Come Snyder has accomplished more in his life and has positively impacted more people than you will in your lifetime. Not going to go back and forth with an asshat when you don't know the whole story or watched the game. Enjoy your miserable life getting your jollies bagging on good people.

Reactions: RUTGERS95
On Snyder, who leads the MAC in passing yards (1,075) and touchdown passes (11): When you look at what they’re trying to accomplish, he’s the one that makes it go. Decision-making is probably the one thing that stands out about him. You’ve got a chance to be a good football team when your quarterback understands the decisions, and he does a great job of that.

He did have a very rough game last Saturday. Something like 0.33 passing percentage for 30yds and 2INTs.

I mean his QBR is 34.6. That’s 120 out of 134.

Looks pretty rough to me.
not sure if you know how to use the new thing called the world wide web...

Cole Snyder has a QBR of 116.7 after 7 games. 59.1% 191 yds per game 11 TD and 6 Int...and that is after this horrific game. Prior to Saturday, he had only 1 game under a 100 QBR and that was at 96

not sure if you know how to use the new thing called the world wide web...

Cole Snyder has a QBR of 116.7 after 7 games. 59.1% 191 yds per game 11 TD and 6 Int...and that is after this horrific game. Prior to Saturday, he had only 1 game under a 100 QBR and that was at 96
I don’t think you know the difference between QBR and RTG 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: GillesDeleuze
Hey dipshit- did Cole Snyder bang and steal your girlfriend or something? No, he has more class than that and a lot more class than you ever hope to have. When you are done wetting your pants and giggling like a teenager, you may try to better understand that a big component of QBR is winning. When your team's defense sucks and running game sucks, the QBR will be low.

Buffalo's scoring defense is #112 in FBS
Buffalo's rusing offense is #101 in FBS

Why don't you explain how Hawaii QB Brayden Schager is a bad QB?

passer rating measures the important aspects of quarterback performance, and does so in a way that is predictive of future performance -- that's pretty impressive!

QBR is meant to measure win probability, but it actually correlates less with a team's margin of victory (MoV) than Passer Rating does

“Haters gonna hate” - that, and provide statistical proof he’s a mediocre QB - not B1G level - like everyone else has been saying. You make a post crowing about him, but then when things go South, you lash out at people rebutting your clearly biased and erroneous talent evaluation. Wish the kid nothing but good things - he just isn’t a high level QB.

Reactions: GillesDeleuze
I stand corrected. Though, with QBR- I would have to guess that it would be very difficult to have a high QBR playing in a lower division, as the defenses would not be like OSU...The sacks have to also hurt him. Seems that some part of a QBR is out of a QB's control. But I can see how it could be helpful- as it is evening the field. Assuming that he would not hve the same stats playing in the B1G east.

Man, isn't it crazy how we can never get good enough QB play but every guy that leaves seems to do well elsewhere? Weird coincidence...

Hey dipshit- did Cole Snyder bang and steal your girlfriend or something? No, he has more class than that and a lot more class than you ever hope to have. When you are done wetting your pants and giggling like a teenager, you may try to better understand that a big component of QBR is winning. When your team's defense sucks and running game sucks, the QBR will be low.

Buffalo's scoring defense is #112 in FBS
Buffalo's rusing offense is #101 in FBS

Why don't you explain how Hawaii QB Brayden Schager is a bad QB?

passer rating measures the important aspects of quarterback performance, and does so in a way that is predictive of future performance -- that's pretty impressive!

QBR is meant to measure win probability, but it actually correlates less with a team's margin of victory (MoV) than Passer Rating does

I don’t have any problem with him. I agree that he’s a good kid. Just not a good P5 qb. He’s good at dinking and dunking at the lower levels though.

Time for Buffalo fans to start posting this: #FreeSnyder

I don’t have any problem with him. I agree that he’s a good kid. Just not a good P5 qb. He’s good at dinking and dunking at the lower levels though.
He's not playing in the P5. He's a very good MAC QB, but not the kind of QB who can put the team on his back and carry it. And every QB has a bad game. RU would have killed to have a rough year like his in the past few years before this year: 140/237 (59.1%), 11 TD/6 INT, plus a rushing TD. All behind a horrific OL.

Why do feel compelled to keep dunking on him then? To frame your post as he is having a "rough year" is way off the mark.

Reactions: yesrutgers01
He may not be tearing it up or anything, but at least he has had an opportunity to play and not rot on the bench. I know we tend to get cynical about NIL and the portal these days with regard to players moving on, but some just want a better shot to play. If money comes along with it, so be it.

Reactions: MADHAT1
He may not be tearing it up or anything, but at least he has had an opportunity to play and not rot on the bench. I know we tend to get cynical about NIL and the portal these days with regard to players moving on, but some just want a better shot to play. If money comes along with it, so be it.
Also when a player moves on their is a tendency by some posters to imply the player would be a star if he stayed.
Sometimes putting in game statics that make the player look great.
But usually after a while everything evens out and what shows is that the player made the best decision for himself to leave and get the playing time he wouldn't have received if he stayed.

Reactions: RUPete
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT