ADVERTISEMENT

Could this be the potential, multi AA, upper weight transfer?

Only 1 year of eligibility left. He’d likely be a starter but has to go through Janzer/Correnti to do it. Probably not worth the resources.

I’d argue we’re pretty well set up moving forward for the most part m. If Shawver is going 133 we desperately need to bring in a transfer or recruit at 125 soon. Aguilar is the only guy rostered there. 184-197 isn’t a priority at the moment.

Ungar and Dunnigan are going to be high school seniors that would make sense at 125 depending on how much they grow this summer. They’d be redshirt freshman when Aguilar is a senior. Ungar is a guy I really hope we can scoop up.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
It seems when local kids take a long time to decide they go someone where. Ungar was here for a match and offered. He is very good. Hope he signs. Would be a good get. It is taking a really long time. Not that confident. Hope I am wrong.

With Correnti in the portal, is Weiler in the mix now? Is Weiler the reason Correnti is leaving? Weiler makes for a much more interesting stopgap solution now as long as Janzer stays at 84.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT