ADVERTISEMENT

Court Club Raffle

There literally looked like 50 tickets in there. How can that be? Were people not aware of this raffle, or did they just not care to participate? Either way it’s sad. Winners got some great prizes.

I'll take Dave's word for it. It could have been don like New Jersey Lottery tickets are — where multiple entries from the same buyer are one physical ticket. Notice he said 500 entries, not 500 actual pieces of paper.
Well it was done with raffle tickets so that’s not possible but I have been informed the 500 amount is correct

Reactions: Local Shill
My comment was based more that there wasn’t as much fan participation as I expected, whether there were 50 tickets or 500 sold. Seems low either way. Fans need to start trying harder to support the team. Great coach, continued progression, positive results, better recruiting, arena upgrades soon. No reason there shouldn’t have been a few thousand tickets sold imo. Too much to ask?

Do we still do the 50-50 raffle? I don’t recall seeing anyone selling that the first 3 games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT