ADVERTISEMENT

What did Tominaga say?

the flailing of arms midair was ridiculous. BUT, flip it around, if a defender stuck his foot DIRECTLY under where our guy's foot went up (exactly what Noah did) you would have seven pages on how it was intentional, he couldn't land, doesn't matter about the arms, etc

let's be honest

Just sayin but I would love Tominaga on my team
Totally. The opposing players that you hate the most you would love to have on your team. How much did IU fans hate Ron and Paul before they were done here?

Nothing to do with that play but I strongly disagree. The quickest way to take out an ankle on a basketball court is to land on someone's foot. It happened to Mag earlier in the game but fortunately he wasn't seriously injured.
What is to stop the shooter from trying to have it happen

Here's video of it. It does look like Noah stepped in, it does look like Noah's foot was stepped on, HOWEVER, it looked like Tominaga was flopping before he was even close to landing....his arms were flopping as soon as the ball left his hands

I def think it was a foul.

But after watching a half dozen times, looking for the different details, I do see what you are saying, he is flailing his arms, looking for a call, before he lands on the foot.

So not only did he distract the refs from what happened at floor level, he's already announcing himself as a flopper.

I wouldn't care either way, sometimes calls go your way, sometimes they don't, so I'll gladly take this non call, but this does look like a situation where even though it was a pretty clear foul, a lot played into why it wasn't called.

Reactions: RUChoppin
Come on y’all that was a foul, and honestly not a smart play by Noah to keep his feet under there when he was otherwise so demonstrative in avoiding contact

Come on y’all that was a foul, and honestly not a smart play by Noah to keep his feet under there when he was otherwise so demonstrative in avoiding contact
Just watched the replay
Absolutely no foul

Just sayin but I would love Tominaga on my team
Not so fast on this one. I’ll make a sandwich here for you:

1. He wouldn’t fit.
2. His shot and release are incredible. Nothing but net doesn’t do him justice. He barely hits net when he’s on.
3. He’s the worst defender on a really bad defensive team. Plus he’s a drama Queen with 3 flops last night and at least that many every time I see him play.

We have a guy who can shoot like him IMO. He’s off right now but I think it’s his D getting in his head and he’s pressing. At least he has length to contribute on the D end of the court. I’ll take Gavin any day. Mark my words.

Reactions: RUDiddy777
くたばれ 死ねえ

Smh GIF by Robert E Blackmon

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT