ADVERTISEMENT

CVS and Schiano

I think they were always mutually supportive and both took RU to the heights in their respective sports. GS was winning bowl games and CVS was leading the women to elite 8s and a final four. Men's bball aside, it was a golden era for Rutgers major teams.

I think they were always mutually supportive and both took RU to the heights in their respective sports. GS was winning bowl games and CVS was leading the women to elite 8s and a final four. Men's bball aside, it was a golden era for Rutgers major teams.
Will she sit with the other team,like she did in basketball?

I made the mistake of posting this on the FB board, and of course one poster made a disgusting response. I truly think he/she needs professional help, and I say that with concern, and not trying to be nasty. I worry about people like him/her.
But I really feel comforted by some of the responses made here, and on FBB. End of rant. Great game by the men today!

I made the mistake of posting this on the FB board, and of course one poster made a disgusting response. I truly think he/she needs professional help, and I say that with concern, and not trying to be nasty. I worry about people like him/her.
But I really feel comforted by some of the responses made here, and on FBB. End of rant. Great game by the men today!
Don't worry about those like him/her.
As it is said: there's one in every crowd.
CVS does have detractors, but those are the type of fans that don't understand the best yeares RU WBB had was because of her efforts and coaching , not the support the RU administration gave her.
They don't realize there is only sop much a great HC can do when the administration that provides support doesn't hold up their end and makes the HC have to overcome supportr not there and facilities not being maintained , upgrades like they should have been.

Last edited:
Reactions: ScarletteK80
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT