ADVERTISEMENT

Dancing

Tap tap tap
Need your updated bracket analysis ASAP! Congrats.

200.gif

Reactions: G- RUnit and FrankZ
It’s a new season with a new focus . The last few
Games are meaningless and we r capable of going on a run if we just make some shots

Yes Sir Bac! It was a long time coming.

Best of Luck,
Groz

no $hit. minnesota wasn't going to give up. complain after one of the biggest wins in RU history????? Wonder what the board would like after the 89 PSU game?

So many jackhats on this board. But today is not the day for that. It’s for the really loyal, long-suffering and reasonably sane Rutgers fans to celebrate. Congrats to all those who shed a tear in the last half-hour.

I know I am so THRILLED. Being a fan for over 50 years and having season tickets for over 30 years and hardly ever missing a game since the RAC was built in 1977 I am beyond happy for all of us long suffering fans who have remained so loyal. Last March I drove to Indiana and saw the pandemic cancel our season. To be honest at my age I never thought I might see RU make the NCAA again. What a relief today's win is. I am so happy for our entire staff and our players as well. Thank God for this win.

What is it about us in regular season ending road games? I just realized we won in OT at Purdue to end last season also.

Reactions: MadRU
So many jackhats on this board. But today is not the day for that. It’s for the really loyal, long-suffering and reasonably sane Rutgers fans to celebrate. Congrats to all those who shed a tear in the last half-hour.

funny how these posters are all silent during game thread when we are winning then decide to show up when it looked like the collapse was on to scream “offense” and “no 2 for 1” and now just as quickly disappear.

Wasn't it just a few years ago that Syracuse limped into the tournament, a lot people didn't even think they'd get in, and they made a surprise run to either the Elite 8 or Final Four. Not saying RU will do that but I am saying once you're in you've got a shot and that's all you can ask for

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT