ADVERTISEMENT

Delete

We are hurting at the LB position, if that’s true which I hope it’s not then we have some major problems , things are heating up in the transfer portal my friends , start the music , may the musical chairs begin.

Last edited:
The guy that stuck it to James Franklin in his commitment video just removed all RU content from both his Instagram and Twitter page. Decommittment coming? Oh well... what can you do?
Well , you always manage to troll Rutgers and why is that? You attempting to break our balls is a fail in 2021. We have been through this many times and I’m sure we will see it again. It’s great to pretend you are an RUinPac10land like the majority of Cal a Forn I A.

As always, when it comes to recruiting, ain’t nothing set in stone until the player is on campus. And even then, there’s no guarantee a highly rated recruit will be a great player.

That’s true for all teams, not just us. I won’t be surprised if we lose a couple and gain a couple. Just how it is.

As always, when it comes to recruiting, ain’t nothing set in stone until the player is on campus. And even then, there’s no guarantee a highly rated recruit will be a great player.

That’s true for all teams, not just us. I won’t be surprised if we lose a couple and gain a couple. Just how it is.
Yup every year. And who can forget the Khalil Glaud coin toss on signing day?

Reactions: -RUFAN4LIFE-
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT