ADVERTISEMENT

Detroit News: Look for these B1G football players to have breakout seasons

Kid is a gamer . He has stuck it out here . But I wouldn’t have minded him taking a redshirt year last season and getting 3 seasons under schiano .

Kid is a gamer . He has stuck it out here . But I wouldn’t have minded him taking a redshirt year last season and getting 3 seasons under schiano .

‘Couldn’t do that with Blackshear bailing on his teammates last year.

Reactions: lakejj
‘Couldn’t do that with Blackshear bailing on his teammates last year.

I get it and the whole locker room thing with “teammates”
Team stunk . And I am sure greg would have loved to have a 5th year Pacheco in 2022 or 2023.

I get it and the whole locker room thing with “teammates”
Team stunk . And I am sure greg would have loved to have a 5th year Pacheco in 2022 or 2023.
I am guessing he’ll get a redshirt year if we don’t play this fall.

I am guessing he’ll get a redshirt year if we don’t play this fall.

So will everyone else . He blew a year of eligibility last season. Which I get . But I am sure greg would have loved to have this guy for 3 seasons .

So will everyone else . He blew a year of eligibility last season. Which I get . But I am sure greg would have loved to have this guy for 3 seasons .
I understand where you’re coming from. But after Nunzio stepped in I think it was important that some key guys stayed the course and gave a competitive effort each week. It showed that we have guys in the program with pride and accountability. It gives GS a foundation to build from.

I understand where you’re coming from. But after Nunzio stepped in I think it was important that some key guys stayed the course and gave a competitive effort each week. It showed that we have guys in the program with pride and accountability. It gives GS a foundation to build from.

Huh ? GS basically told hobbs in the interview there was no foundation with talent and infrastructure . And gs wanted commitments from the institution.

Huh ? GS basically told hobbs in the interview there was no foundation with talent and infrastructure . And gs wanted commitments from the institution.
Being way too negative right now. So, by your logic, we should run everyone off including Pacheco? I think you’re just looking for an argument and I’m not interested.

Reactions: Section124
Being way too negative right now. So, by your logic, we should run everyone off including Pacheco? I think you’re just looking for an argument and I’m not interested.

No. I just wanted Pacheco to have 3 seasons under schiano . He’s got 2 . I am not looking to argue , sorry if it came across that way . Hoping for the best, like every Rutgers fan.

Isaih is the type of talented football player that RU needs to sign more often from South Jersey.

I think that #19, guy name Covid is the biggest impact player in the nation right now. Not sure what team he's on, but he's dominating the CFB preseason conversation right now

No. I just wanted Pacheco to have 3 seasons under schiano . He’s got 2 . I am not looking to argue , sorry if it came across that way . Hoping for the best, like every Rutgers fan.

‘And I wanted RB Jalen Berger out of Don Bosco Prep but we lost out to Wisconsin.
We all want a lot of things for RU Football but we can’t get them all.

‘And I wanted RB Jalen Berger out of Don Bosco Prep but we lost out to Wisconsin.
We all want a lot of things for RU Football but we can’t get them all.

That ship has sailed and we need to move on. Right now, I am hoping that Audric Estime signs (along with his lineman) and breaks all of Ray Rice's records.

why dont you post it a few more times, maybe it will come true.

He has two seasons left, you dont need to repeat it 7 times in this thread.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT