ADVERTISEMENT

didn't see it posted here. scaife out for the season..wow.

Well isn't this just special. :angry::angry::angry:. I mean seriously special. o_Oo_O

I wish nothing but the best for Tyler and wish her well. On the positive side, if she comes back next season (she has talked about coming back) then she will be with some pretty good transfers along side her. I wish her well.

I would think if she is healthy when the time comes, she will apply to be in the WNBA draft, especially if she is considered one of the top 5 picks.

Rutgers is basically the only college team that seems to lose women early to the WNBA draft.

Best of Luck,
Groz

Hoping all is well and goes well for Tyler.
Much rather to see her play in full health after sitting a year than have her play
before she's physically and/or emotionally ready

Duh ... this announcement comes only after the concerted season ticket renewal sales effort of a couple of weeks ago ... surprise, surprise.

Reactions: ScarletteK80
I would think if she is healthy when the time comes, she will apply to be in the WNBA draft, especially if she is considered one of the top 5 picks.

Rutgers is basically the only college team that seems to lose women early to the WNBA draft.

Best of Luck,
Groz

Technically that's true, but it happened only once. (You could argue that Parker left Tennessee early, but it was after 4 years, since her first year she was out with an injury.)

Best of Luck,
Groz
Who have we lost early?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT