ADVERTISEMENT

Eastern Michigan Coaches

Scarlet4ever

All American
Gold Member
Feb 14, 2004
Why are they all dressed like my auto mechanic? Weird look for a coaching staff.

EMU embraces the working class ethic of its surroundings. The field is colored to look like concrete, and I think they call it "the factory". So, the workshirts fit the motif.

Reactions: ScarletDave
This is pretty much their team logo... ;)

103215483-diamond-metal-sheet-pattern-and-background.jpg

the shirts area bit strange...but not horrible... they are embracing the moment...
EMwa4ObWoAILm2R

Though, Twitter is mean as usual....

Last edited:
If you watch the play where the EMU player hits the ref in slo mo it looks like the ref took a dive. I don’t think he was even touched

It was definitely a dive. The whole game had a strange feel to it and was capped off with this incident.

If you watch the play where the EMU player hits the ref in slo mo it looks like the ref took a dive. I don’t think he was even touched
I noticed that as well. It looked like a glancing blow at best, but the ref went down as if Mike Tyson landed a clean shot to his jaw.

We thought it was funny when the other EMU player was following the ref, trying to give him back his hat.

Exciting 4th quarter. That was an amazing TD catch by the Pitt receiver for the win.

Virtual home game for them. Amazing that they are FBS and compete with Pitt for the almost win. Their stadium is 15 min drive from the Big House. It’s as if Cook/Douglas started their own team. They do some great work and embrace the Detroit metro where big blue does not so that’s their Schtick. Good for them. Oh and did I mention they beat a big ten team once a couple years ago ...0

Reactions: RUScrew85
They were designed by Elizabeth Warrens Dad...

Janitor, maintenance man, clothing designer.....whatever.

Virtual home game for them. Amazing that they are FBS and compete with Pitt for the almost win. Their stadium is 15 min drive from the Big House. It’s as if Cook/Douglas started their own team. They do some great work and embrace the Detroit metro where big blue does not so that’s their Schtick. Good for them. Oh and did I mention they beat a big ten team once a couple years ago ...0
Thought I heard announcer say something about wins over three big ten schools
Just checked:IL and Purdue this year and last year + RU

That's one of the best Ronaldo impressions I've ever seen by that ref....pretty sure he was able to get a flag out on his way down if you look carefully...

Nah. Timing was too good to be a dive. He clipped him with the punch.

ETA - maybe only got the hat brim.

ETA2 - Only hit hat. Ref going down was more about surprise?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT