ADVERTISEMENT

OT: "Safe Driver" program by State Farm

I honestly don’t think a company would deny a claim based on speeding. To the best of my knowledge, they have never denied one for using a cell phone, running a stop sign, etc.
Yeah I think the thought of a company denying a claim is an alarmist view.

An insurance policy is a contract. The terms of what’s covered and what’s not are in the contract. Been in this industry 20+ years and have yet to see a “speeding” exclusion.

Seeing no replies stating a savings when renew . phone app or little box in car, looks like you're right in feeling there's no reason to allow insurance companies to monitor how someone with a policy with them drives.
I guess you didn't read mine or I didn't go so far to say I get the same $100 off each 6 month period ($200/year) going on 3 years now.

So those saying zero benefit would be wrong. Not enough? Ok. But not zero.

I guess you didn't read mine or I didn't go so far to say I get the same $100 off each 6 month period ($200/year) going on 3 years now.

So those saying zero benefit would be wrong. Not enough? Ok. But not zero.
sorry missed your reply.
If that's the case, then it's a good deal for the drivers that can make the safe driving cut and don't mind their driving habits being monitored .

Like someone implied in their reply, I feel insurance policies will demand monitoring or have automatic much higher rates ,without accident forgiveness programs some policies have, if the insured don't want to be monitored

Reactions: DennisHajekRC84
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT