ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN3 question

RUich

Heisman Winner
Aug 2, 2001
I always had access to the live streaming on the internet since I was a Time Warner (now Spectrum) customer. However, I no longer can log on and neither TW or Spectrum are listed as recognized providers. I do get ESPN, etc. on my TV since I am paying for it.
Any other people on here having the same problem? Any answers?? Thanks.

Maybe you have to type it in separately? I just started using PS Vue, and thought one of the apps made me enter it separately (i.e. it didn't show up in the providers list menu). Can't recall if it was ESPN for sure, but might want to double check to see if there are any options beyond their own provider list.

Reactions: RUich
I always had access to the live streaming on the internet since I was a Time Warner (now Spectrum) customer. However, I no longer can log on and neither TW or Spectrum are listed as recognized providers. I do get ESPN, etc. on my TV since I am paying for it.
Any other people on here having the same problem? Any answers?? Thanks.

ESPN3 is available to Spectrum TV customers online at WatchESPN.com or via the WatchESPN app. Spectrum Internet-only customers have access to ESPN3 only on WatchESPN.com and cannot access content via the WatchESPN app.

Reactions: RUich
RUgolfer,
Thank you! Would have been nice if Spectrum had mentioned this somewhere.

RUgolfer,
Thank you! Would have been nice if Spectrum had mentioned this somewhere.
Then if you have a smart TV on the same home network as your PC viewing ESPN3 you should be able to "cast" that content to your TV.. or get a Chromecast Ultra to plug into an HDMI port on your TV and use the chrome browser to cast your desktop or a tab to the Chromecast input on the TV.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT