ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball ***F Mawot Mag to miss rest of season with knee injury***

This really sucks. He will not be back until the end of the year - man.

Nooooo GIF

nooo GIF

Gotta feel for the kid. Getting better soon Mawot!!

Torn ACL is about a year recovery right? That could hinder him for next season also .

Gotta feel for the kid. Getting better soon Mawot!!

Torn ACL is about a year recovery right? That could hinder him for next season also .
I think it depends on the person. I believe some people heal from them pretty quickly.

Not sure he will be as agile though

That sucks. I was really hoping to be wrong about what I saw on the replay. But it was pretty obvious to those of us who've seen it before.

Damn. I feel awful for Mag. Injuries can be extremely depressing for athletes, and he's had more than his fair share.

Reactions: shields
Jahvon Quinerly tore his ACL in the NCAA tournament last year. He was back in November this season. So it's not a total given that Mag will miss a significant chunk of 2023-24. But that's definitely on the quicker side and not typical.

Reactions: gregkoko and Scangg
feel for the kid. Became one of my favorites early like Caleb did in his younger days.

Witht hat being said, speedy recovery and i know hell be an amazing teammates on the bench.

I hope to see the MSU speed lineup and some big lineups if TJD gets going tonight. We have the pieces to make it up. Hyatt.... its show time my dude,

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT