ADVERTISEMENT

FDU Game Thread

Harper is a dude. Gotta clean up the silly fouls, he had to sit with two early, but he can play.

Harper with a 3 then a block from EO and an 1 chance in transition for Harper but missed FT

Our shooting will surely cool off a bit in the 2H so we need to step up the D and the glass.

First half takeaways. Defense allowing penetration to the rim with ease. Lapses on defensive Rebounding. Offense looks much improved with players who can shoot and make moves to the basket. Too many turnovers. Newcomers look good. Big question to me was the big man rotation. If the first half is an indication of the season it's doorson and Myles at the top and Doucoure and Carter getting squeezed for minutes

Harper definitely looks like the better get at this point. Johnson looks like he's going to be a really good one. Did Doorson go on Weight Watchers? He looks good.

Harper can be very good once he gets in better shape.

Offense looks so explosive! 7 - 3 pointers in the FIRST HALF

Defense...lackluster! We block a couple shots but give up way to many easy buckets

Reactions: Scangg
Surprised not to see Carter given the interior D and rebounding struggles.

As bad as some say the rebounding is, Rutgers is tied with FDU at 24. Now, Pike has to tighten down the defense, and this game could easily be a 15/20 point game.

Defense gave up way too many easy buckets and offensive rebounds.... and too many turnovers. But up 10, could be way more.

It’s one half but like what I saw.

I was someone (you can look back) who was not all that concerned about the Sanders loss. I thought a much more balanced back court of Baker, Kiss, Mathis etc would be better overall for the offense.

Disappointed with the play around the room but a lot of that can be nerves and lack of game play right now

Let’s see how 2nd half shakes our

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT