ADVERTISEMENT

Fear the headband!

This is Pauls Program Now!!!!!
Thank God this kid gives me hope. He is playing at a different level. He needs to touch the ball every offensive possession. The game is in slow motion for him! All the minutes all the work all the experience has come together!!!!!

Last edited:
The trust level looks high. Guys are knocking down open shots the past three halves…

Paul has finally said enough is enough I'm taking this team over. He's not deferring anymore and is penetrating with a purpose. No more aimlessly dribbling with his back to the basket waiting for cuts that never happen. When he gets position inside he's scoring. If you help off the big Cliff is dunking. If you help from the perimeter we are getting an open 3

Paul’s play will attract a very good slasher in the portal. Perfect compliment to Cliff/Paul show
Nope apparently no one will want to play for Pike in the B1G with Paul dishing to them and Cliff there dunking and rebounding

Reactions: bitnez
Geos time is up here. He is the reason and foreground of why Rutgers is now respected but now it’s time for new players to step up. And Paul has done just that
I mean I didn't mean that. Geo played well I just think he's better suited off the ball (unless it's a last 5 secs of the shot clock situation)

Reactions: GRU23
Paul has finally said enough is enough I'm taking this team over. He's not deferring anymore and is penetrating with a purpose. No more aimlessly dribbling with his back to the basket waiting for cuts that never happen. When he gets position inside he's scoring. If you help off the big Cliff is dunking. If you help from the perimeter we are getting an open 3
Yeah, Cliff is gonna have a nice finish to the season if Paul can continue like this. Sometimes the most effective passes are the short passes.

I mean I didn't mean that. Geo played well I just think he's better suited off the ball (unless it's a last 5 secs of the shot clock situation)
Of course. And I agree with that too but Geo just doesn’t have that fire in his eye to lead Rutgers anymore. It’s most certainly Paul or MAG.

Of course. And I agree with that too but Geo just doesn’t have that fire in his eye to lead Rutgers anymore. It’s most certainly Paul or MAG.
It’s funny that if you find an offense that works, you don’t have to rely on crazy one on one moves so much. Geo has made a few huge step-backs late in games this season but watching him just stroke an easy open corner three is just fine with me.

Paul knows all he has to do is get Cliff a step and it’s lights out. Cliff is becoming the best finisher in the league. The guy has insane quickness off the floor and can jump thru the roof. He’s now grossly underrated by the analysts in the big 10 when they talk about big men. Plus you can see Cliff is having fun!

Reactions: tm_nj and Scangg
The spacing when Paul dribbles into the lane has been very good lately. Seems like some adjustments have been made to facilitate this newfound matriculation of the half-court offense.

Reactions: Loyal_2RU
It’s funny that if you find an offense that works, you don’t have to rely on crazy one on one moves so much. Geo has made a few huge step-backs late in games this season but watching him just stroke an easy open corner three is just fine with me.

Agreed

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT