ADVERTISEMENT

Florida State NIL penalties

WhichReligionIsRight

Hall of Famer
Oct 19, 2010
Davis, CA
I honestly didn't think this could happen - the NIL stuff is like the wild west. But, here we are.

A Florida State assistant coach, offensive coordinator Alex Atkins, is found to have committed two Level II violations, which include impermissible recruiting activity and facilitating impermissible contact with an NIL-related booster. Atkins is alleged to have driven a prospect and his parents to a meeting with a leading member of the school’s NIL collective, Rising Spear.

IMO, this is like the NCAA fining and suspending a coach for buying a recruit a meal. Ridiculous.

Reactions: IMARUFAN
Oh...the horror....such severe punishment.
How will they ever recover ?

FSU would be absolutely nuts to be doing what they're doing unless they had a landing spot. And I assume that's the BIG (no inside info).
KN secretly loves the Noles

He plays it off like he doesn’t, but we all know his true feelings

B1G is the rumor

I won’t say lock it up, but they’re definitely the leader in the clubhouse as we approach the back 9

I honestly didn't think this could happen - the NIL stuff is like the wild west. But, here we are.

A Florida State assistant coach, offensive coordinator Alex Atkins, is found to have committed two Level II violations, which include impermissible recruiting activity and facilitating impermissible contact with an NIL-related booster. Atkins is alleged to have driven a prospect and his parents to a meeting with a leading member of the school’s NIL collective, Rising Spear.

IMO, this is like the NCAA fining and suspending a coach for buying a recruit a meal. Ridiculous.
Umm, a head coach getting suspended for buying cheeseburgers recently happened at Michigan.

That's why I was busting your chops! Can look forward to Euro this summer.
Thank God Italy made it

In the game against Ukraine for qualification, I thought for sure they were going to call penalty for a trip in a box and extra time to give them the equalizer

Looking at the replay, they would’ve been justified in calling a penalty

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT