ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting Fran Brown talks with Jalen Berger

The pitches that brown puts together are unreal. I would have loved to be a fly on the wall for that conversation.

Reactions: RUonBrain
Is it just me or does coach look like Kanye?
if this were a look-a-like thread that's
much younger (and better looking) JayZ and "Ye"
07ePnuH.jpg

Is he looking to decide by next week or waiting until February

Is he looking to decide by next week or waiting until February
Word on this board the other day is that he is going to announce his decision at his all star game, in January I believe. That means he will be in the Feb signing period.

Reactions: MrsScrew
From the sheer optics, Berger's commitment to RU is huge. It will show the nation (given hes announcing at a top recruit all star game on national TV) that Schiano has Rutgers on the clear path back to prominence. Berger has the opportunity to change RU's trajectory from a gradual positive trajectory to sky rocketing within 2 months of Greg taking over the team. Lets hope it happens and more follow suit.

From the sheer optics, Berger's commitment to RU is huge. It will show the nation (given hes announcing at a top recruit all star game on national TV) that Schiano has Rutgers on the clear path back to prominence. Berger has the opportunity to change RU's trajectory from a gradual positive trajectory to sky rocketing within 2 months of Greg taking over the team. Lets hope it happens and more follow suit.
I would prefer him to sign early and let GREG promote that event.

I would prefer him to sign early and let GREG promote that event.
The on the banks podcast with a 247 national recruiting analyst said this weekend may be a tell for RU. If Berger takes an official to RU instead of UCLA that might show where he is leaning. Also, he could sign early with RU but there would be no announcement so Jalen could make the splash announcement at the game on the 4th on tv. Only speculating but at least it gives us something to look for.

Reactions: beaced
The on the banks podcast with a 247 national recruiting analyst said this weekend may be a tell for RU. If Berger takes an official to RU instead of UCLA that might show where he is leaning. Also, he could sign early with RU but there would be no announcement so Jalen could make the splash announcement at the game on the 4th on tv. Only speculating but at least it gives us something to look for.
i will take his coming on board Early or Later.And THANK all the Powers that Be for it.

Word on this board the other day is that he is going to announce his decision at his all star game, in January I believe. That means he will be in the Feb signing period.
So now I know what I’m doing the day of the All-Star Game. Of course the heart rate will be through the cot dam roof, but that’s what I get for hitching my happiness to the wagons of teenagers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT