ADVERTISEMENT

From the Purdue site

Your guys deserve respect. Have always played your asses off. One solid front court scorer and you would be playing in the post-season. And your fan base showed out big time.

Plus, you took out the Loosiers, even though we wanted to do that ourselves. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I look forward to the day real soon when we get respect for WINNING a game. By that I mean teams always compliment us when they beat us, but when we win, the post game comments rarely are complimentary. Take a look at the Minnesota and Indiana boards for examples.

That's when I'll know we've turned the corner.

Rutgers fans, you should be proud of your team. They showed grit and determination, won those first two games, and dang near beat the nationally ranked 3 seed.

Wish my own team would have showed HALF the determination yours did. 2018-19 should be a good year for Rutgers bball.

You should see what it is like to live in Indiana as a Purdue fan with IU basketball fans and Notre Dame Football fans......and some that are IU BBall fans AND ND FB fans at the same time = reversible jacket wearers!

Yikes!!

Reactions: delarno
You should see what it is like to live in Indiana as a Purdue fan with IU basketball fans and Notre Dame Football fans......and some that are IU BBall fans AND ND FB fans at the same time = reversible jacket wearers!

We need a dislike button for this particular situation!

I can only imagine what it is like, the ND fans here are obnoxious

I'd move

(At least the ND football fans in Indiana know what state Indiana is in, unlike the ND fans on the east coast.)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT