ADVERTISEMENT

FSU @ Pitt right now, Pitt wont be easy

• Thread starter anon_0k9zlfz6lz9oy
  • Start date
A

anon_0k9zlfz6lz9oy

The zoo is jumping and looks like the old big east zoo tonight. These players are juiced up. This will be a tough road game

Reactions: AD888
They really struggled offensively. They shot 31% from the field. I don't know if FSU is an elite defensive team. They didn't seem like it. I think we're a better team and wasn't really impressed tbh but it was the first game.

What a horrible game. Too bad teams poorly coached.

Gave me high hopes as I realized how dangerous Pike will be as recruiting improves.

@kyk1827

Gave me high hopes as I realized how dangerous Pike will be as recruiting improves.

@kyk1827
Granted I only watched the final 10 minutes where pitt hit a bunch of 3’s and scrapped for loose balls and rebounds. The zoo is what stood out to me most

They really struggled offensively. They shot 31% from the field. I don't know if FSU is an elite defensive team. They didn't seem like it. I think we're a better team and wasn't really impressed tbh but it was the first game.

Florida State is a hell of a matchup for the first game. Leonard Hamilton teams are always long, athletic, and physical. FSU put them on the line 31 times.

Pitt shot 28% on two-pointers. That's brutal. But then you see Florida didn't play a single guy shorter than 6'4" and it makes sense. Not a lot of space inside against them.

As much as I dislike our tissue-soft non-conference schedule, I'd hate playing a conference game right off the bat even more. Not much time to get things sorted out before playing a tough opponent. All four Champions Classic teams were off kilter last night too and Calipari was advocating to push the games back so the teams have more time to be ready.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT