ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: RHoops vs. Wisconsin

Looks like I won another $50 on this game (bet $100 on UW to win) ... betting on RU sports is so easy ... on road always pick the other team to win straight up, and take the other team with points when RU at home ... I’ve won 4x my money this year betting on BB.

That’s weird.

I once bet the over in a football game (maybe Houston vs Rutgers) and it was a blowout. I find myself rooting for the other team to score another touchdown so I would win my bet. I didn’t like that feeling.

I just couldn’t bet against Rutgers.

We have to work our asses off and have everything go right to get a 6-0 run. Wisconsin drills two threes in like 15 seconds.

Reactions: bac2therac
This is anything but a typical Rutgers basketball team. If you think it is than you have not been watching. Again all the crying about how bad we are this team is clearly the best team we have had in two decades

I have been watching more than most.

We played well enough early on but are not a very good team right now, against the better teams, or away from home

Saying this is the best team in decades still makes us maybe an NIT team, which we make once in a decade as it is

Yes,
We are better than previous years, yet this team does not deserve a bid, unless there is some miracle turn around in the last couple of games

Reactions: RW90
Game over. But can pike please stop with the Mulchay in the up coming games. He can't close on shooters and gets lit up

Reactions: RC85
That’s weird.

I once bet the over in a football game (maybe Houston vs Rutgers) and it was a blowout. I find myself rooting for the other team to score another touchdown so I would win my bet. I didn’t like that feeling.

I just couldn’t bet against Rutgers.
I prefer to lose the bet, but it helps ease the pain when RU loses. Sometimes you get lucky if RU wins at home and doesn’t cover.

Reactions: Scarlet1984
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT