ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: RHoops vs. Wisconsin

Microcosm. Pritzl makes contested 3. Geo misses wide open 3. Not winning today gents

My God someone get this team some stick'em. Doesn't really matter as they're hitting over 50% from 3 but still grab the fvcking ball.

And RU basketball offense is?

Is our offense supposed to be up tempo fast break after these turnovers and rebounds?

There were 17 threads about how the players can't even be expected to run a 2 for 1 because they would have had to play fast.

the offense probably isnt the issue today even with the lack of 3s...our defense is basically shit, Wisky is getting any shot they want

Reactions: kcg88
i just feel like when teams play us they make the most unconscious shots...i don't get why we cant make them too
I’ll tell ya why. Recruiting. We have a coach that recruits guys he think will play good defense.

if the tourney started today, RU is still in, problem is there are 3-4 games left to make our metrics worse while other schools win games to play their way in

Underdogs in each and every game out. We are not playing well enough as an underdog
To deserve a bid.

Reactions: bossnj1
For the love of God, can someone explain to me what Myles is doing at the top of the key?

Reactions: QD43
McConnell is killing us.
Yeah and folks live to trash PM for his D. At least HE puts some effort into it.
the offense probably isnt the issue today even with the lack of 3s...our defense is basically shit, Wisky is getting any shot they want
The effort and focus has been horrible. Its that effort that usually feeds the offensive push.

Geo plays too many minutes. We played our best ball when Young was playing out of his mind. He’s definitely come back to earth and has his faults protecting the ball.

but would like to see him get more run not paired with Paul/geo

Last comment today. Pikel doing NOTHING to fire up his team. Letcthe refs own us AGAIN early and take us out of the game. So sick of the Mr. Nice guy crap.

Reactions: RUforJERSEY
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT