ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers Basketball vs. Merrimack

They are playing great defense but man the ugliest offense known to man, and I'm not even watching it. Pike needs to straighten out the offense soon before they do face a team that may take advantage of their horrible offense.

Can Ron make a foul shot? This should be our starting lineup. Need at least one of Paul or Caleb out.

Reactions: RUonBrain
It's weird how the number of posts has decreased since we started playing better. Rutgers fans are only happy when they're miserable.
I really don't like reading game threads for this reason but since I'm stuck at home with my kids today I wanted to see what was going on beyond the gamecast. Big mistake.

Reactions: ecojew
I think most assumed Jones would be eased in, but would eventually start on this team, probbly over Caleb. I now wonder how much that transition might be accelerated.

Reactions: RUBlackout
Everything turned around when Paul n McConnell finally sat. But Merrimack is atrocious. The rebounding for RU is biggest problem I see.

okay so maybe the sky isn’t completely falling but this offense is still a major concern. can’t be too upset with wins in the end.

Much better d today and more active at least. Still need to rebound better. Offense has a long way to go but maybe we found something with that rotation at the end

Reactions: kt124
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT