ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers Basketball vs. Merrimack

Honestly the dumbest thing he could've done. If he tempered expectations and we looked like crap this badly at least we'd be thinking, okay, fine, it's a rebuilding year.
I've heard him say it's his best team ever on multiple occasions

Brandin Knight has to be praying that Pitt fires Capel ASAP because if they wait until the end of the season he's not going to be a candidate after Rutgers goes 5-15 in the conference.

I agree with you if it was a match up. But I thought they were just going fro. a 2-3 to a 3-2..in which case you can collapse the zone and beat it from the corners. We have no one in the corners….not that we could shoot for there anyway. The switching zones is confusing the hell out of us. We are way being outcoached
We are not being outcoached. Any outfit will play a zone
against us and dare us to shoot

I agree with you if it was a match up. But I thought they were just going fro. a 2-3 to a 3-2..in which case you can collapse the zone and beat it from the corners. We have no one in the corners….not that we could shoot for there anyway. The switching zones is confusing the hell out of us. We are way being outcoached
a good matchup zone looks like a zone and it’s obviously confusing us

Wow … been watching football … they scored more in the first half than MBB

There is a reason they are giving us the mid range shots in the paint ; it’s because we can’t make them. How many guys do you think practice those 8-15 footers in the lane ?

So far Cliff is no Myles on the boards. We are getting crushed on glass by joke D1 teams. What happens when we play BIG10 competition?

How is it possible that no one can attack out of the foul line area

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT