ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers Hoops vs. Seton Hall

The ball either goes in the hoop or it doesn’t.
Missed too many layups already and gave away too many and-1s to have a shot. Oh well

Entertaining game for Seton Hall fans. Pikiell's JV recruiting making him look real bad in front of Jersey basketball fans.

Shocked at how tentative the veterans are playing ..Harper, Mulcahy, Baker…like they’ve never played in this game before

Reactions: Caliknight
This team is slow, has no ball movement, play isolation crap can’t rebound, can’t dribble have no chemistry. Play with no enthusiasm
Wtf is Harper tonight! the most difficult ugliest team to watch I have ever had an interest in. They make me not want to watch Bball this team is a joy stealer disgusting 🤮

Reactions: kennyschiano
Lol I want apologies from every poster who slammed people for saying Pike doesn’t run an offense or can’t recruit. Both things are on complete display tonight.

Seton Hall has two obvious advantages,namely talent and the home court.Harper and Baker are missing in action .

fortunate to be down just 11...actually not out of it

one plus is when they went up 17 we didnt just curl into a ball...inexplicably SHU taking alot of bad shots. If we dont turn it over, we are okay and at least have a shot

This is all on Pikes recruiting. Inconsistency is a product of recruiting unidimensional talent. What did Pike see in Reiber, Palmquist, Jones, Agee??

Say what you want, we’re playing even with a
Top-20 team on the road in a hostile environment outside of one 3-minute stretch when Agee was in there

Reactions: BillyC80
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT