ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Rutgers Men's Basketball Hosting Minnesota Wednesday Night

horrible half overall, shows you how bad the gophers are. caleb should not shoot any 3s at all, the rest of the year. just awful form. Simpson is up there with awful form as well and way too flat on his shot. Way too many wide open 3s for them and horrible defensive rebounding. Did i mention the gophers stink

Going to have to play at a 300% better level next game

To outscore the opponent?
Seth Meyers Omg GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

You can tell why Oskar doesn’t play. Very awkward out there. Seems to not know where to be off the ball on offense. A shame because with his height and shot, he could be a real asset. Otherwise, a pretty poor half defensively despite only giving up 24 (shows just how terrible Minnesota is). We continue to give up wide open 3s with no one within 5 feet of the shooter

Reactions: Scarletwoman
Ok I’ll start Palmquest needs to play more!!!
He looks good can shoot the 3 in rhythm and moves his feet on D
Oskar at least shows effort every time out there. He also isn't afraid to step in to take a charge. When the team looks half interested and without intensity, Oskar can bring a level of effort which can be contagious

That’d be a good start. He’s making it way too easy to defend us. Leave him open on the perimeter and you know we‘ll find him to miss a wide open 3.

Losing shoe than taking the 3
Don‘t let Minny’s 24 points fool anyone….they’ve been WIDE open on their 3s.

Yup..this aint elite D...but we gave those open looks to bucknell and ccsu too

Reactions: Shell21
Needs to be more aggressive. Period.

Where da fuq has the Paul and Cliff PnR gone? It's not even a part of our offense now for the most part. So strange
today they are in zone but overall i agree. Paul is also making sloppy passes trying to make a spectacular pass every time. Just make the simple play. Especially against them

Does anyone else use the foxsports app for apple tv? Did the ability to start a live event from the beginning go away for everyone else?

Paul has to make himself an option to shoot the 3, even if he isn't going to shoot it. He just backs up and doesn't force the defense to even think about him at the top of the key.

I love Paul at the foul line against the 2-3 zone. Pikes been crazy this year not putting him at the foul line. We got a rare sighting of it tonight.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT