ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAME THREAD: Rutgers vs. Illinois

I’m not sure what you guys think we should be doing. We don’t finish big plays. And nobody seems able to break a tackle and take it to a house. It’s hard to sustain grind style play the whole length. We have plenty of first downs today. It’s not that we can’t move the ball.
I don't know what he's doing behind the scenes but we are seeing the exact same kind of offenses now as we had the first time Schiano was here even after he was here for 10 years and couldn't blame a bare cupboard. His offenses are crippled, always. The OL changes, the OC changes, the QB changes and the offenses still can't score for sh*t.

Beautiful pass with defender coming at him.

Best of Luck,
Groz

Anybody not think some QB competition in game not a good motivation ? Vedral is stepping up . Good for him.

WTG Vedral. He's gonna be sore tomorrow
On the sideline one of the assistant coaches was saying "dont smack his head" to the other players when he was celebrating. I hope they are watching him closely this game.

I can’t believe this coaching staff threw Wimsatt out there, and gave him a complex play on a 4th and 5.

Im thrilled that he made the most of it but that was a really dumb situation to give him his first look.

Ideally we don't see wimsatt again. Next time we see him should be when he is the starter

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT