ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers vs. Lafayette

This team is disgustingly bad. Can’t even outmuscle and athletic a horrible patriot league team.

Cliff is actually really bad on defense ; he only makes up for it because he is long and athletic. Getting beat off the dribble by slow big patriot league guys

Reactions: anon_0k9zlfz6lz9oy
Lmao. Slap the court and let the ginger rain a three in your face. Enough is enough. They need to figure out who wants to play and give it their all or transfer. This team is embarassing we are going to get destroyed all year

Reactions: bac2therac
These guys just don’t care . Barely beat three crap teams, lose to the worst team in the big East and now look listless against a bad patriot league team. Now the announcers are trying to give us moral victories. Disgusting

Shocker.. more horrendous effort and defense from Caleb leads to a 3 before the end of the half. He needs to rot on the bench.

Reactions: bac2therac
Just beyond pathetic and I have had enough of this Pikell BS coachspeak you need to take the blame for your crappy recruiting and coaching we have no one who can shoot barely dribble the ball or even catch the ball

Play Reiber Agee Miller Nate and Palmquist and F it. Probably won’t be worse

These guys just don’t care . Barely beat three crap teams, lose to the worst team in the big East and now look listless against a bad patriot league team. Now the announcers are trying to give us moral victories. Disgusting
I don’t think it’s not that the players don’t care. Hard to say that has been the case for 5 games. We’re are just very limited on talent and Pike has no idea how to coach up an offense. Unfortunately you can only recruit under rated kids for so many years. We have basically no bench

Now hear me out.
Last year we came out like a firestorm, and then came back to reality as the year went on (I think).
This year, maybe we just stink and haven't figured out how to, you know, "play like a team" yet, and better days are ahead.

Delirious thinking?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT