ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers vs. Michigan State at MSG

Need to go 5 out and get cutters tonthe hoop
Less dribblingvand more moving w/o the ball

What a way to end the half with a4 point swing. MSU giving us every opportunity to blow them away and we play worse 1st half of year. BTW what was that last lineup. ???

Reactions: socaldave and SBP
Always annoys me Rutgers never plays on the main channels, Fox, espn, cbs, Now I’m reminded why those networks don’t want us.

Reactions: koleszar
Horrific offense. Got their big man in foul trouble and couldn’t capitalize. Cam, Caleb and Mulcahy almost nonexistent. Sucky half.

We must have some of the slowest guards in the league. Zero penetration. If the offense in the 2nd half is simply to pound the ball to Cliff we will lose by 10+

Rutgers missing too many shots around the basket.Michigan State leads 25-19 half time.Mag the only player with a pulse on offense and he is hurt.

Also we should be pounding the ball inside to Cliff playing against a smaller less experienced less athletic center.

Offense has been so bad that Oskar seriously needs a look to see if his hot shooting carries over

So far Mag is the only player who showed up on offense

Cliff Paul Cam Hyatt... step up

Reactions: tm_nj
Always annoys me Rutgers never plays on the main channels, Fox, espn, cbs, Now I’m reminded why those networks don’t want us.
And we don’t get the Fox 4k on Big Saturday
Fing midweek bid east games get 4k
Totally BS

I like to complain about refs just like the next guy but other the questionable over the back on Hyatt… what have I missed?

I don’t see refs as an issue here at all

And again I usually spend the game complaining;)

i don’t ever want to see this team at MSG again unless it’s against St Johns or a tourney game.

What the **** was our idiotic admin and Hobbs thinking. ****ing idiots, this isn’t even being administered like a home game.

If Rutgers does not come out strong and score early and Michigan St gets a few more buckets early in second half the game will be over fast. Team struggles mightily when other side is just as strong defensively. Weak aspect of this team that the good teams exploit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT