ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread

Daniels stinks, make some dumb passes. hits backboard with pass.

They take horrible shots if they're not turning it over.

This post was edited on 2/19 8:17 PM by bethlehemfan

Think I'm going to put on the food network and watch cake baking in the oven. We look terrible. Worse than usual.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

if this school was not so cheap, Pernetti would have fired Fred Hill at the end of the season the first week in March and we could have made a run at Fran McCaffery who as at Siena. I was very very high on him coming here. Of course when ever this school tries to do something on the cheap it blows up dearly in their faces

and contrary to the bs that came from Julie's mouth...this team has packed in it and don't want to play for Jordan anymore this year

Actually the majority of Iowa fans want Fran McCaff gone and he's crazier than Mike Rice.

Tonight's not about Iowa being great. It's about Rutgers.

If it's any consolation, C Vivian was 11-17 in her 2nd year. Eddie does have good recruits coming in. We all including me have to be patient.

Originally posted by bac2therac:

if this school was not so cheap, Pernetti would have fired Fred Hill at the end of the season the first week in March and we could have made a run at Fran McCaffery who as at Siena. I was very very high on him coming here. Of course when ever this school tries to do something on the cheap it blows up dearly in their faces

and contrary to the bs that came from Julie's mouth...this team has packed in it and don't want to play for Jordan anymore this year
This. Contrary to what Julie said at the CC meeting, this team does not want to play for Jordan. She is blowing smoke up our asses with that talk that this team is devastated after every loss.

There is literally no one other than Mack on this team who can throw it in the ocean...
embarassed.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Aggs:
Actually the majority of Iowa fans want Fran McCaff gone and he's crazier than Mike Rice.

Iowa fans need to get a grip. They are not Wisconsin or Michigan State. They ran Alford out...now they want to ride McCaffery out..lol good we will take him. McCaffery got them to the NCAA in year 4 in a very tough league...they are most likely gong to go against for a 2nd straight year.

Also let us be honest, Iowa can't lose to us because that will kill them. Okoro playing hard, play him minutes. Seen enough of Daniels and kone.

Originally posted by APKnight:
If it's any consolation, C Vivian was 11-17 in her 2nd year. Eddie does have good recruits coming in. We all including me have to be patient.
you aren't serious with this...one the recruits are okay but at the bottom of this league and CVS had a long history of winning a system and she recruited like the dickens...like top players coming to her right away. Jordan is a fish out of water in college recruiting and has no track history of winning. The losing would be tolerable if recruiting was strong but its not

Originally posted by bac2therac:
Originally posted by Aggs:

Iowa fans need to get a grip. They are not Wisconsin or Michigan State. They ran Alford out...now they want to ride McCaffery out..lol good we will take him. McCaffery got them to the NCAA in year 4 in a very tough league...they are most likely gong to go against for a 2nd straight year.
I agree. I am not ready for Fran to be out yet. We had two tough losses and a majority of HR fans went off on him. He's done pretty well since he has been here. He does get wild sometimes but I don't mind that either. I think it helps get guys going and sometimes this season, we have needed some energy. And I think some fans want to be Wisconsin/MSU. Hard to settle being mediocre year after year, but hopefully Fran will keep building.

what the heck does this team do in practice...they have been facing the zone all year yet getting worse at playing it

the offensive sets set the game back 1000 years

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT