ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Rutgers Football vs. Boston College

good game but who is the starting QB again? i have no clue base on this game. hope we figure it out soon

We have 4 sacks, held the other team to under 30 rushing yards, and have run for over 200 yards.

Anyone that is complaining about our coaches are blind. And we are VERY young.
Exactly. Given everything, key injuries, new OL (that improved as the game went on, which was great to see), very inexperienced LBs… this was a fantastic job of coaching.

Great win. Beat a solid P5 team on the road.
I wouldn't say solid. BC was pretty terrible, you can tell they seriously lack talent. We just came out looking like shit for most of the first half.

I have been on this site for 20 + years and have never seen such negative nellies!
We played like crap for a lot of the game and when the two lines took over it was the difference. Did you see all those QB changes and gimmicks on that final drive?

Finally played tough physical ball when it mattered but don't pretend we did that for the first 3 quarters. Big win. Huge win. Figured it out. Good!

First Half GIF

Hard to believe that the OL that started the game with nothing but false start penalties was the same group that led the way for a 12play drive, all on the ground to win the game. If that is the way they can play, this could be fun. Go Ru

I wouldn't say solid. BC was pretty terrible, you can tell they seriously lack talent. We just came out looking like shit for most of the first half.
They were bowl eligible last year, have an experienced QB and one of the best WR in the country. They’re a middle of the pack ACC team. That constitutes solid for me.

Exactly. Given everything, key injuries, new OL (that improved as the game went on, which was great to see), very inexperienced LBs… this was a fantastic job of coaching.
Game prep sucked. In game adjustments after the half.. excellent.

Schiano finds the way to win a road game without a passing attack.Kudos to the pass rush at crunch time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT