ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Rutgers vs. Nebraska under the lights!

Here's where we start losing the game. This team is pathetic. The poor fans start suffering again

Why does it feel like every time RU plays a blue blood it’s an automatic loss? Other than Michigan that one year, and MSU a few years ago … need to beat teams when they are having a bad year.

Wtf was that? I'd like to say I'm surprised but I'm not. What a joke. And Vedral is the one you put in an an obvious throwing down? Absurd

Reactions: drewbagel423
Running the balls with our running backs and langan goes for two in a row up the middle, then vedral in to pass after missing 5 in a row

I’m sitting here, just like I was with Iowa, and I’m saying the same thing:

WHY DO WE CONTINUE TO PLAY A ZONE WHErE WE PLAY 15 YARDS OFF THE WRs EVERY EFFING TIME?!!!!

You guys being mad at fans are so ridiculous. How can you expect fans to be excited for the way they are playing? 3 points off of 3 turnovers in the first half, now getting bullied in the second half. I hope Rutgers pulls off a miracle and wins but all the momentum is with Nebraska.

You guys being mad at fans are so ridiculous. How can you expect fans to be excited for the way they are playing? 3 points off of 3 turnovers in the first half, now getting bullied in the second half. I hope Rutgers pulls off a miracle and wins but all the momentum is with Nebraska.

You guys automatically calling it a loss, when WE’RE WINNING, are ridiculous.

Brown is a stud outrunning our dumb ass playcalls which should all be for a loss

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT