ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Rutgers vs. Nebraska under the lights!

And so it begins. How many times have we seen this? Not to worry, our outstanding QB play will save the day.

Reactions: bac2therac
Come on, Rutgers!! Prove us all wrong and put Nebraska away.
Never - no killer instinct to capitalize on this team.

Should have been 17 or 20-0... Instead we did enough to keep Neb in the game and now it's 13-7. And we're not going to answer.

Prove me wrong you scarlet b!tches

If Igbinosun were the one holding the ball it would have been a clear cut targeting.
Obviously I hope he's fine but that was not targeting. That's exactly how we would want our RBs to finish a run. You can't stand still and absorb it like that.

Reactions: runner3283
I root for Rutgers and the Mets … choose an RU win if given a choice.

RU 13-7
SD 3-0

[/QUOTE
Now thats a real offense
Seriously? 1 series and now it’s a “real offense”?!?! Guess you missed the stats that said RU was the first team to shut them out in a first half, and lowest 1 half output. Jesus, get a grip.

Rutgers being bullied at the line of scrimmage now. This was inevitable after not taking advantage of turnovers.

Reactions: redking
Mad Men Not Great Bob GIF

[/QUOTE
Seriously? 1 series and now it’s a “real offense”?!?! Guess you missed the stats that said RU was the first team to shut them out in a first half, and lowest 1 half output. Jesus, get a grip.
You guys are too sensitive, there’s no denying thats how a real offense draws up a redzone pass. When was the last time we ran a play like that, 2020?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT