ADVERTISEMENT

Get ready folks !!!! Ace Bailey ———

8aoq6p.jpg

That was awesome! Watched most of the game on NBA TV App and his skills are just amazing. Good to see him get the RAC crowd fired up and he was fired up as well!

And Lathan Somerville had a really good game too.
And not his first monster game of the year either.

I’m no longer buying the idea that there are 100+ players in the 2024 class better than Lathan Somerville.

A big guy like him with a soft shooting touch? Sorry but thats not something you see every day. Lathan is underrated.

Last edited:
This is why I'm not going to get too down if this years team continues to bumble and stumble (as Keith Jackson would say)

And not his first monster game of the year either.

I’m no longer buying the idea that there are 100+ players in the 2024 class better than Lathan Somerville.

A big guy like him with a soft shooting touch? Sorry but thats not something you see every day. Lathan is underrated.
Every time I watch him play I become more and more convinced that he is severely underrated.

Maybe you’re right but I thought scoreboard only showed one. Of course scoreboard was screwed up on some things like swapping team foul numbers all game.
Anyway, I was just trying to be a wise a$$
Got it, he did have back to back assists late when this teammate hit two threes in a row from Ace’s passes.

Only had one assist
The announcers of the game had stated they use their own made up stat to track missed stats. Due to the fact HS kids Ace is playing with usually can't finish plays started by him. They counted 5 SHBA (Should Have Been an Assist) , which would have given Ace 8 assists.

Lakers’ Kobe was better. Prove me wrong.😂

Key will be his 3pt efficiency. These days that is the difference between starting and the bench in the NBA although he’s got enough game to get starter minutes right out the gate in the NBA for sure. His refining/development will be interesting to see. His already refined midrange game will be a good hedge against struggling with the trey for him.

Elite fade away jumper...NBA shot...saw him throw a nice one handed pass from the wing to the post out of the triple team as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT