ADVERTISEMENT

Get Ready!

To lose every game for the rest of the year.
giphy.gif

We're Rutgers! We have fans that support Schiano blindly and would love to give him 7 years to maybe get out of the cellar! Because a program that loses consistently is fine as long as it is built with a strong foundation, whatever that means.

I guess that you're basing your prediction on today's performance?
Ahhh how about the last 3 years. We haven’t gotten better. Look at the schedule. We will be underdogs in every single game. And we will lose.

We're Rutgers! We have fans that support Schiano blindly and would love to give him 7 years to maybe get out of the cellar! Because a program that loses consistently is fine as long as it is built with a strong foundation, whatever that means.
Fact- RU’s B1G record under the prior 2 coaching staffs is 7-45. RU‘s B1G record during Schiano’s return is 5-16. No sensible person is blindly loyal to anyone, most rationale RU fans understand the reality of the football program’s place in the B1G. The only thing that is abundantly clear is your very unhealthy obsession with Schiano.

Fact- RU’s B1G record under the prior 2 coaching staffs is 7-45. RU‘s B1G record during Schiano’s return is 5-16. No sensible person is blindly loyal to anyone, most rationale RU fans understand the reality of the football program’s place in the B1G. The only thing that is abundantly clear is your very unhealthy obsession with Schiano's failures.
I fixed it for you

You need to find another team..such a loser
Yeah because supporting a losing tradition and a coach who's failed everywhere is the true grit of winners who have an expectation of excellence. Keep thinking your mentality of blinding following Schiano is actually helping Rutgers get anywhere meaningful.

I don't understand the continuous need by some to post these types of threads, it doesn't help solve any issue other than to rile up the Schiano supporters. This team beat Temple by 2 pts and very easily could have lost that game if not for a great defensive interception. Temple just lost 70-13 to UCF, and if you watched that game you know that UCF realistically could have scored well over 100 pts if they didn't turn off the gas in the 3rd quarter. The team is what it is, it is more competitive than it was under Ash, but it has a long way to go before it is a legitimate B1G program. Will Schiano get us there, I don't know, but he is going to get at least 3 more years to try, so live it, or root for another team until we get a new coach.

Yeah because supporting a losing tradition and a coach who's failed everywhere is the true grit of winners who have an expectation of excellence. Keep thinking your mentality of blinding following Schiano is actually helping Rutgers get anywhere meaningful.
Who blindly follows Schiano?? Not me.

The current team looks exactly like Schiano's team in his first go round in every facet of the game. The only difference is the offensive output for 2-3yrs where he had much more talent on that side of the field. Otherwise it's SSDD.

That said, you are a ****ing troll and look for any negative to throw a post out there. You are miserable and should go find another team to root for

RutgersSam and RUchip, James Madison University is looking for bandwagon fans to join them. Although they lost this weekend and will probably drop in the rankings, they are still 5-1 and projected to win the Sun Belt conference.

Reactions: William J. Leggett
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT