ADVERTISEMENT

Go Navy! Beat Army!

Analytics play. Numbers say you’ll get the two point conversion on one of the two td’s you need. If you get it on the first, you increase chances of winning meaningfully.
Doesn’t make sense to me. Make it a 7 point game. If you score again you can decide to tie it for OT or go for the win.

I love goal stands.
Typical A/N tussle in final minutes
The last Navy play was picture perfect stop.
LB Kalib Fortner (soph from TN) saved the TD on prior play.
Fortner also had a QB strip and scoop for TD
Got game MVP
Playmakers - got to have'em

oduCNGA.gif

nYwGoye.gif

I was at the game. Great time and the weather held out perfect. So much moote to do at Gillette than MetLife

Last edited:
Reactions: ashokan
No bowl game for Army? That doesn't seem fair. They finished at 6-6 after yesterday's win but, apparently, all of the bowl slots were filled last week, including with at least team with a 5-7 record. Couldn't the bowl committee have waited till this weekend? Both of the academies entered the game at 5-6, so the winner would have to finish at 6-6, since we don't have ties any longer. What was the hurry? It wasn't as though the fans of the 5-7 team were going to rush to the ticket office to gobble up tix for one of the lesser bowls.

Reactions: RAHWAYBOB
No bowl game for Army? That doesn't seem fair. They finished at 6-6 after yesterday's win but, apparently, all of the bowl slots were filled last week, including with at least team with a 5-7 record. Couldn't the bowl committee have waited till this weekend? Both of the academies entered the game at 5-6, so the winner would have to finish at 6-6, since we don't have ties any longer. What was the hurry? It wasn't as though the fans of the 5-7 team were going to rush to the ticket office to gobble up tix for one of the lesser bowls.
I guess Minnesota’s academics are better than army

Army has two FCS wins and that means Army only has five FBS wins so they don't qualify.
Plus Army is an independent with no bowl tie-ins so they can only get into a couple of bowls that take indies. However the bowls were all scheduled and begin next Saturday.

Like what?
I haven't been to either one
Stadium is surrounded by bars and restaurants and two hotels located in the parking lot. Same thing in Phoenix. Just a much. Enter set up than a stadium in the middle of nothing

Reactions: ashokan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT