ADVERTISEMENT

Governor Murphy on WFAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

richthedentist

All American
Gold Member
Aug 2, 2001
I heard that Governor Murphy is on the FAN this morning at 11:20 to make an announcement re COVID; obviously it will have to do with fans at sporting events!!!
Its about time!!

🍻 🍻
👏 👏

Too little and too late but I'll offer course take a little good news, even if it's a little more than crumbs
Sometimes I like to go out by myself and seat at a bar for a burger and a couple brews and just chill, I refuse to do that seating at a table, for some reason you look like a lonely loser doing that 😃

Sometimes I like to go out by myself and seat at a bar for a burger and a couple brews and just chill, I refuse to do that seating at a table, for some reason you look like a lonely loser doing that 😃

Next time sit at a table and have them set an extra place. Folks will think you’re waiting for a friend.

When you finish your meal tell the server that your friend was detained and can’t make it.

It’s all about what others think, right? 😀

Professional/ College Indoor venues with 5000+ seats will have crowds at 10% capacity.

Professional/ College Outdoor venues, including MiLB, will have crowds at 15% capacity.

Reactions: biker7766
Next time sit at a table and have them set an extra place. Folks will think you’re waiting for a friend.

When you finish your meal tell the server that your friend was detained and can’t make it.

It’s all about what others think, right? 😀
Or bring a cardboard cutout of someone famous- I hear those things are all the rage these days.

Hopefully they can get the parents of our seniors there for Wednesday’s game at the very least.

Reactions: bwrlaw
Read somewhere else that Murphy said if the Giants made the playoffs he would have changed the rules earlier to allow 8,000 fans.
This true?

WTF? Why use the Giants making the playoffs as a condition?
So we couldn’t have fans in the RAC this whole time because WFT beat the Eagles?
I don’t understand any of this.

He knows Jack about sports. At least Christie knew sports but his team's choices were awful..
Friends who are University of Delaware alumni, like Chris Christie and his wife, tell me that they have seen the Christie’s at games through the years.

I agree with this . Even if I am not drinking in that situation , I will still sit at the bar.
But if the bar is really crowded , I do feel weird not drinking and taking up a spot . Someone told me once that was bad barroom etiquette. Kinda like sitting at the bar and ordering a pitcher .

Reactions: Ronnie_B
Does Big10 rules apply regarding fans?
The fact that conference “leadership” can override the state governor tells you all you need to know about what BS the “follow the science” statement is...pure crap!

Exactly. I bet its slugs like him that are the same ones that say hell they can't make me wear a mask if I don't want to. Then go home and get on here and start crying because they can't go to the game.
No I think the complaint is we can't go to games. You may not care but I do. There is no reason outdoor sporting events can't be fully open.

Reactions: goru1869
Never fails to amaze me how many people in this state love to be told by government how to behave. Would bet $100 both of you wear 2 masks now.
Never ceases to amaze me the nonsense you post regarding Covid. We get it. You don't think its real. I just hope you and your family members don't come down with it and, if they do, at worst its a mild case.

No I think the complaint is we can't go to games. You may not care but I do. There is no reason outdoor sporting events can't be fully open.
Yeah okay. And I guess the following that he posted means nothing.

"Never fails to amaze me how many people in this state love to be told by government how to behave. Would bet $100 both of you wear 2 masks now."

Reactions: NotInRHouse

Maybe not be FULLY open, but 4 tickets per play? Insanity. And on a practical note, I don't know of a single spring sport were 10% capacity wouldn't cover normal attendance until the lax team makes the NCAA Tournament.

Man, this is exactly the type of interview that would've been great for the all-time Numbah One to do. Miss Francesca for moments like this.

Of course, @ru66 is probably upset his boy Michael Kay didn't get the interview. Weak. Ain't that right @superfan01 ?

Reactions: superfan01
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT