ADVERTISEMENT

Governor Murphy on WFAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok...point you. but I wouldn't equate a movie chain with all restaurants and major sporting events. I think knowing the details about one is not quite the significance of knowing the other.
Go back and review. I never said anything about all restaurants. I said some are opened to a lower capacity with others still takeout and delivery only.

Sorry Eric Trump (coke master) but unlike you I have a steady job and income.
Pretty weak comeback and WTF has my finances have to do with it ?Go back under your bed and continue with your BS . By the way I have not worked in 7 years . No need to I have 78 people working for me . Life is good . Carry on sissy boy .

Reactions: RUBOB72
Go back and review. I never said anything about all restaurants. I said some are opened to a lower capacity with others still takeout and delivery only.
True, you never claimed anything different than I said about restaurants. I didn't mean to imply you did, if it came out that way.

Pretty weak comeback and WTF has my finances have to do with it ?Go back under your bed and continue with your BS . By the way I have not worked in 7 years . No need to I have 78 people working for me . Life is good . Carry on sissy boy .
Yeah I figured it was about as relevant as your cuomo remark. So pipe. down ya little punk ass beotch.

Clueless and lazy. You could have spent 30 seconds to research the lost businesses before posting this nonsense.
As far as sports the 10 or 15% isn't opening up.
Most bars and restaurants can't get to 50% because of distancing issues.

Tell us what they are. We have 30 seconds.

I've been to lots of restaurants and bars since this started and there has been no issue.

Sounds like you're manufacturing a reality that does not exist.

Is weed officially legal now in NJ? Can you buy it legally or is that still tied up in regulations / etc.?

Officially legal in NJ...sales are technically legal, but will only occur once the dispensaries verify they can 100% meet the medical need, which will hopefully be in the next few months.

Tell us what they are. We have 30 seconds.

I've been to lots of restaurants and bars since this started and there has been no issue.

Sounds like you're manufacturing a reality that does not exist.
Are you really that lazy?? Damn!

I will ask again.

I ask in every thread.

What isn't allowed in NJ? Concerts? I mean pretty cold for PNC at this point.

Is it just anger about having to wear a mask in the store?
Concerts are also played indoors all over NJ. Name me a concert I can go see this weekend. Sporting events are restricted. I can't go to a Rutgers game. I can't go see the NJ Devils. Wrong again.
1/3 of small business in NJ have closed permanently as 12/1/20.
Wait until they lift foreclosure and eviction bans. Than you will see how much Murphy has affected this state.

Reactions: goru1869
NBA All-star game will take place in Atlanta next month without fans other than a hand-picked few. Hand picked by who I don't know. No word yet on the MLB all-star game which will take place at the Atlanta Braves Truist Park this summer.

Concerts are also played indoors all over NJ. Name me a concert I can go see this weekend. Sporting events are restricted. I can't go to a Rutgers game. I can't go see the NJ Devils. Wrong again.
1/3 of small business in NJ have closed permanently as 12/1/20.
Wait until they lift foreclosure and eviction bans. Than you will see how much Murphy has affected this state.

The only thing is concerts.

You can't go to a RU game because of B1G rules. Not Murphy.

NHL games will be open.

No citation on the 1/3 number, of course. Let's see the facts.

NBA All-star game will take place in Atlanta next month without fans other than a hand-picked few. Hand picked by who I don't know. No word yet on the MLB all-star game which will take place at the Atlanta Braves Truist Park this summer.

Damn that Murphy is something. First NJ, then he overthrows the governor of Georgia. It was bad enough when he demanded Ohio State not have fans and they crumbled to his whim!

Reactions: BLewis1968
The only thing is concerts.

You can't go to a RU game because of B1G rules. Not Murphy.

NHL games will be open.

No citation on the 1/3 number, of course. Let's see the facts.
Prove me wrong 😆. Reported 12/1/20 NJ.com

Have no idea when or how to get tickets to Devils games at this time. No info from the Devils on their site so this weekend I have no sports to go to. I will be thrilled to overpay for a few beers to sit in a venue and watch live sports.

Prove me wrong 😆. Reported 12/1/20 NJ.com

Have no idea when or how to get tickets to Devils games at this time. No info from the Devils on their site so this weekend I have no sports to go to. I will be thrilled to overpay for a few beers to sit in a venue and watch live sports.

Are we going to get a link to that article or nah?

Devils are allowing fans in next week. Look harder.

This has nothing to do with masks.
And your Governor and all the rest are telling us what you can't do! And you are ok with that??
I'm not at all. Killing businesses for no reason!
Yeah they’re just doing it for no reason. They hate all the taxes businesses would generate.

Reactions: Purple-Ed
Yeah they’re just doing it for no reason. They hate all the taxes businesses would generate.
Actually they didn't lose out on much retail taxes at all. They just closed all locally owned business and forced shoppers to all the nationally owned big box stores like WalMart, Home Depot, Target etc. Great move! Screw people that own business in you state to companies based out of state. Im sure it doesn't bother you, you seem to be the typical Walmart shopper.

Actually they didn't lose out on much retail taxes at all. They just closed all locally owned business and forced shoppers to all the nationally owned big box stores like WalMart, Home Depot, Target etc. Great move! Screw people that own business in you state to companies based out of state. Im sure it doesn't bother you, you seem to be the typical Walmart shopper.
Hey another baseless claim from the moron. Listen Short Bus, I’ve never actually been in a Walmart. But please tell me, what is the financial motivation for what they are doing? And if you say it’s purely for control, than you’re just a conspiracy theorist moron and probably a Trump bootlicker. Wouldn’t be surprised if you’re punched as an insurrectionist at the Capitol. See how easy it is to make up a claim with no facts you idiot?

Reactions: NotInRHouse
So on Monday your argument is moot?
🤣 Seriously?? Oh heck no! Not at those limitations. Did you do the math? 10% for Devils games is just 1,950 than subtract arena workers. Non season ticket holders will have no shot. Same for restaurant and bars. Most cant get close to 50% of the allowed capacity because of distancing requirements. If you think we are close to opening up your crazy. Look at how low NJ numbers are Covid wise. We can't get much lower yet major restrictions are still in place.

Hey another baseless claim from the moron. Listen Short Bus, I’ve never actually been in a Walmart. But please tell me, what is the financial motivation for what they are doing? And if you say it’s purely for control, than you’re just a conspiracy theorist moron and probably a Trump bootlicker. Wouldn’t be surprised if you’re punched as an insurrectionist at the Capitol. See how easy it is to make up a claim with no facts you idiot?
Talk about baseless claims. If you paid attention I've said often I am a Republican who couldn't stand Trump. He singlehandedly ripped the party into threads on his way out.
As far as why. I have no clue. It's void of science and logic many of the moves. That is the frustrating part. When you find out why he closed golf courses than opened with restrictions get back to me. It might give us an answer.

Talk about baseless claims. If you paid attention I've said often I am a Republican who couldn't stand Trump. He singlehandedly ripped the party into threads on his way out.
As far as why. I have no clue. It's void of science and logic many of the moves. That is the frustrating part. When you find out why he closed golf courses than opened with restrictions get back to me. It might give us an answer.

Well my driver certainly practices social distancing with the fairway.

• Haha
Reactions: WhiteBus
Man I had the pleasure of going to wonderful Costco today. What a shitshow.
Certainly no capacity restrictions there today. Mutants all over creeping up on you and freakshows just blocking the aisles cluelessly. Some of these cats bring the whole family. I was solo, so got in and got my couple items and got the F outta dodge

Certainly more people in there than were allowed at the Nets game in Brooklyn this past week

Certainly no capacity restrictions there today. Mutants all over creeping up on you and freakshows just blocking the aisles cluelessly. Some of these cats bring the whole family. I was solo, so got in and got my couple items and got the F outta dodge

Certainly more people in there than were allowed at the Nets game in Brooklyn this past week
I have noticed restaurants that have been over what the public servants knucklehead is allowing for a few months. This whole thing is old and people are starting to ignore it .

It's that way everywhere. No one social distances at all thinking the almighty mask is their defense shield. Grocery stores like mine, big box stores like Wal-Mart, Target will pack them in. Meanwhile in Philly there are limits on small businesses on the number allowed inside. I have to give credit to the two Home Depots near me. Both are still limiting those allowed in. Good for them.

I agree with this . Even if I am not drinking in that situation , I will still sit at the bar.
But if the bar is really crowded , I do feel weird not drinking and taking up a spot . Someone told me once that was bad barroom etiquette. Kinda like sitting at the bar and ordering a pitcher .
Definitely not A good look being the lonely loser at the bar , especially if you are not drinking , why bother.

🤣 Seriously?? Oh heck no! Not at those limitations. Did you do the math? 10% for Devils games is just 1,950 than subtract arena workers. Non season ticket holders will have no shot. Same for restaurant and bars. Most cant get close to 50% of the allowed capacity because of distancing requirements. If you think we are close to opening up your crazy. Look at how low NJ numbers are Covid wise. We can't get much lower yet major restrictions are still in place.

Yeah I must have dreamed being at restaurant literally yesterday.

Glad you admit that your comment about not being able to attend sports was a total fabrication.

Yeah I must have dreamed being at restaurant literally yesterday.

Glad you admit that your comment about not being able to attend sports was a total fabrication.
Full restaurant? People sitting at the bar?
No its not a total fabrication. You lied when you posted that everything was just great, everything is open. Sports weren't and still aren't. Concert venus still closed. Still restrictions everywhere. Businesses closing.

Full restaurant? People sitting at the bar?
No its not a total fabrication. You lied when you posted that everything was just great, everything is open. Sports weren't and still aren't. Concert venus still closed. Still restrictions everywhere. Businesses closing.

I know of 5 family owned bars that Murphy put out of biz

I know of 5 family owned bars that Murphy put out of biz
There will be a lot more to come too. At some point evictions and foreclosures will be allowed again. No one will get a free pass on back due rent or mortgage payments. Many can stay open now because they don't have to pay rent or mortgage. Not just a Jersey thing. Many famous places too all over.

Honestly, I found Costco and BJ’s to be brutal on weekends even in pre-pandemic times. I rarely go there anymore unless I am doing a run for the food bank.

Reactions: MulletCork

I really wish Costco would bring back the 1 member per membership card rule.

There's no reason why a family of 9 all need to be there....or you get the one person who has a membership and they bring their uncles, aunts, cousins.

We have a Costco like 5 minutes from us in Franklin Park, we tend to go at like 6PM on a Friday night and it's a ghost town.

The Edison Costco is jammed packed no matter the day of the week or what time of day you go.

Reactions: MulletCork
I have noticed restaurants that have been over what the public servants knucklehead is allowing for a few months. This whole thing is old and people are starting to ignore it .
I drove a friend to get their vaccine at Rowan University after we tried to go out for breakfast at 3 diners in Glasboro not one of them was following the 35% indoor dining they were all Packed!!

Reactions: goru1869
I really wish Costco would bring back the 1 member per membership card rule.

There's no reason why a family of 9 all need to be there....or you get the one person who has a membership and they bring their uncles, aunts, cousins.

We have a Costco like 5 minutes from us in Franklin Park, we tend to go at like 6PM on a Friday night and it's a ghost town.

The Edison Costco is jammed packed no matter the day of the week or what time of day you go.
Edison one is always jammed because they sell liquor!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT