ADVERTISEMENT

Great game & good turnout, Rutgers fans!

Aug 7, 2011
I always believed my gophers would win, but if I'm completely honest, your boys really had me sweating there. Also, your visiting crowd was bigger and louder than expected. Especially considering we aren't a glamorous opponent or a rival.

So congratulations on the good impression your team and fans made on Minnesota!

We've been to Ohio State and Wisconsin last two years. This was by far and away the best trip we've had. Of course the weather was great and the we've been to Ohio State and Wisconsin last two years. This was by far and away the best trip we've had. Of course the weather was great and the Game was great, but it's been a great experience. Expect a great night Minneapolis tonight. It was a fun game.

Appreciate the words, everybody.

Your team is big and tough, and your running backs are definitely a load. -But it was a great game to watch.

And I'll respectfully disagree about Minnesota not being glamorous. Your team brings it on the field and that's all the glamor any squad needs to have.

Great stadium and first class Minnesota fans.
Great turn out by RU fans.
Special shout out to AD Hobbs coming up to Section 203 before the game thanking the RU fans and shaking hands. Never saw that before by an AD. First class.
Part of the "Culture Change". [thumb2]

Great stadium and first class Minnesota fans.
Great turn out by RU fans.
Special shout out to AD Hobbs coming up to Section 203 before the game thanking the RU fans and shaking hands. Never saw that before by an AD. First class.

It's nice to see a huge section of red in the upper tier when you're not playing another "red" team which, obliviously, there are a ton of in the B1G! Looked better than Michigan last year.

I always believed my gophers would win, but if I'm completely honest, your boys really had me sweating there. Also, your visiting crowd was bigger and louder than expected. Especially considering we aren't a glamorous opponent or a rival.

So congratulations on the good impression your team and fans made on Minnesota!

Cute pic. You do know that Minnesota wasn't around then right? ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT