EJII6GwWsAAUdbq.jpg:large

Your Wednesday night just got HAPPIER
1f389.png
Enjoy special concessions
Happy Hour options from
36-20e3.png
pm -
37-20e3.png
pm during the @RutgersWBB & @RutgersMBB doubleheader this Wednesday, November 13th
1f3c0.png

1f37a.png
$5 Draft Beers
1f32d.png
Buy 1, Get 1 Free
1f37f.png
$1

What's the deal with seating for this? I know that my section is general admission for women's games (216).

What's the deal with seating for this? I know that my section is general admission for women's games (216).

Double Header: Rutgers men's and women's basketball will take part in a double header on Wednesday, Nov. 13. Your men's basketball ticket is good for admission to both games. You can sit in any 200-level seat for the women's basketball at 6 p.m. or visit the ticket office for a free upgrade to the 100-level, while supplies last. At the conclusion of the women's basketball game, please move to your regular men's basketball seat.

If you have any questions, please contact the ticket office at 866-445-GORU.

Double Header: Rutgers men's and women's basketball will take part in a double header on Wednesday, Nov. 13. Your men's basketball ticket is good for admission to both games. You can sit in any 200-level seat for the women's basketball at 6 p.m. or visit the ticket office for a free upgrade to the 100-level, while supplies last. At the conclusion of the women's basketball game, please move to your regular men's basketball seat.

If you have any questions, please contact the ticket office at 866-445-GORU.
Thank you! So now I know that I can't kick someone out of my seat before the men's game in the unlikely event that someone would be sitting there.

For the record, I called the ticket office and they had no clue...Said they were going to clear the building. So if you are there for the woman's game you have to move up to the 200s...etc. But you can get in, when you arrive. Assuming this is going to make parking in the green lot that much more difficult with fewer spots. UGH.

@Tango Two where did you get that information? As a season ticketholder for nearly 30 years...I would think a little communication from the athletic department could go a long way.

There will be like 17 people at the womens game
For the record, I called the ticket office and they had no clue...Said they were going to clear the building. So if you are there for the woman's game you have to move up to the 200s...etc. But you can get in, when you arrive. Assuming this is going to make parking in the green lot that much more difficult with fewer spots. UGH.
There will be like 17 people at the women's game

I don't care what they say. They will not end up "clearing" the building at all. 90% of the people in the building at 7pm will be there for the men's game. They probably will try to clear the 100 sections, but no way will they clear the whole building. Not going to happen.

Best of Luck,
Groz

As a longtime women's basketball season-ticket holder, I can tell you that there are more than 17 of us at each game! I'm looking forward to staying for the men's game on Wednesday and hope that a lot of you going to the men's game come early to cheer on the women...it's only been two games so far, but they're looking good and it's always more fun to play in front of a decent-sized crowd.

I will go to the women's game if they take some of her $900k and shoot it into the stands with the tshirt cannon

Is it true the women added another high character player who was booted from another school?

As a longtime women's basketball season-ticket holder, I can tell you that there are more than 17 of us at each game! I'm looking forward to staying for the men's game on Wednesday and hope that a lot of you going to the men's game come early to cheer on the women...it's only been two games so far, but they're looking good and it's always more fun to play in front of a decent-sized crowd.

I hope more stick around for the Men's game & the fact that getting in earlier gets you to see the 2nd half of the women's game with some food & drink never hurts. I plan on getting there to see some of the first game for sure.

I will go to the women's game if they take some of her $900k and shoot it into the stands with the tshirt cannon

Is it true the women added another high character player who was booted from another school?
It’s true CVS just added two top 100 post players.

Reactions: toby83 and TRU2RU

It's gonna be cold tonight. Those old crows won't go out on a night like this. Should be plenty of green parking.

Reactions: Local Shill
This game will not at 8...if the womens game ends up running 2 hours then there will be 20 minutes between game meaning its going to be an 8:20 type tip

Reactions: BillyC80
Walk-up and online tickets will get you in to both the women's and men's games.

If you are a men's basketball season ticket holder, please bring both tickets and sit in your regular seating locations for each game.

If you are not a men's basketball season ticket holder, you should have received a yellow parking pass in your season ticket package. Please bring it with you to park for free. You also should have received a separate mailer with a men's basketball ticket. Please bring that ticket, along with your women's basketball ticket, to the double header game. Sit in your regular women's basketball seat for the women's basketball game, then please move the location indicated on the men's basketball ticket at the conclusion of the women's game.

Damn people. Some of you would depress a hyena. A thread about Happy Hour with drink and food specials spirals into this.

Reactions: RUonBrain
If it was minus 5 degrees, that would be one thing, but the fact that we can not fill an Indiana high school size gym in a state with NINE MILLION people is absurd .
Its been absurd for decades but the excuses keep flowing.

8:30 tip...Rutgers should have told the fans this
Agreed however they have been promoting the doubleheader so reasonably people should know this. In fact its ensures crowd is here prior to tip. Several from the womens game have stuck around too up in the 200s. Should be a good crowd.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT