ADVERTISEMENT

Harvard cancels remainder of men's soccer team schedule

If Harvard tolerated this at all, it would be difficult for their faculty to continue to maintain the faux outrage towards Trump's behavior towards women, which is the one single reason that the Clinton camp thinks anyone would ever be convinced to vote for her.

This soccer team walked into that buzz saw. they are lucky they aren't expelled.
Faux outrage? I get people like Trump, but can we not agree that some of the stuff he says is completely worthy of condemnation?

Faux outrage? I get people like Trump, but can we not agree that some of the stuff he says is completely worthy of condemnation?

No. I can't condemn him for being caught talking trash in a private conversation while being secretly recorded. it may not be my cup of tea, but "completely worthy of condemnation?" Sorry, but i feel that is a bit extreme. It's faux outrage. I mean, has aNY opinion maker condemned Hillary for intimidating her sexual predator husband's victims yet? I save my condemnations for things like illegally selling political influence for personal gain. Especially where that includes sales of weapons to unfriendly countries, which will ultimately be used to kill Americans. I'll stop because this is a tangent to the thread. we could engage on CE if you care to continue the conversation.

If only the American electorate would hold candidates with "locker room" talk about grabbing pussies to a similar standard.

First be careful because the moderators don't want us posting at least political threads on this board-was told Id be banned with such. Also if you feel that way just vote tomorrow. My thread that was taken down was an exit poll that I think you might like if you haven't seen-the moderators, if considerate, should have moved the thread (don't remember posting any political threads before that) to the political board.

Be careful with such re election. Lots of people are moody. I made the mistake of bringing up Tuesday with at attorney alum during the 3rd quarter Saturday who probably brings in over $100,000 chew me out loudly because I'm getting $98 in aid per month (God forbid) to live on plus food assistance (and because of the later I have refused to take any food ever from a food bank because of such. He, on the other hand (complaining he's moving to another state) has no trouble with his 2nd beach house or buying extra tickets he doesn't use and hasn't even attended every game (I've had no work related income for several years and have managed to make my seat donation, purchase a season ticket and attend all games to support the team and university). Anyways the attorney so loud the Director of Legacy Development asked us to keep quiet. Don't blame him but wish he'd have the same "courtesy" and send me a thank you note when I sent him a lead based on a poster here last week. Not the first time for such. Two months ago had an old gym buddy rant/rant at me for 20 minutes on the treadmill n front of lots where I work out.

As we discussed in our "recruiting compliant threads" one common complaint about Rutgers related staff (non sports and sports) is that many aren't friendly or courteous.
I was a member of the first services marketing class (emphasizing not only treating your clients well but treating your employees well because they deal with the clients) offered in the State of NJ at the collegiate level during my MBA in 1998-and said then that the whole University staff out to be required to take such a class. To my knowledge NOBODY ever has.

Imagine after 4 years of Madam Pants Suit!

:grimace:

EvilHasADressCode.jpg

Well gee, thanks, Ash, for that enlightening story of a friend of yours who pumped up on steroids.

No. I can't condemn him for being caught talking trash in a private conversation while being secretly recorded. it may not be my cup of tea, but "completely worthy of condemnation?" Sorry, but i feel that is a bit extreme. It's faux outrage. I mean, has aNY opinion maker condemned Hillary for intimidating her sexual predator husband's victims yet? I save my condemnations for things like illegally selling political influence for personal gain. Especially where that includes sales of weapons to unfriendly countries, which will ultimately be used to kill Americans. I'll stop because this is a tangent to the thread. we could engage on CE if you care to continue the conversation.

If talking to a reporter while riding and riding on the program's bus and wearing a mic they outfitted you with is your idea of a private conversation, how much further do you have to go before you think it's a public one?

If talking to a reporter while riding and riding on the program's bus and wearing a mic they outfitted you with is your idea of a private conversation, how much further do you have to go before you think it's a public one?

If they told him he was being recorded, then I'm with you. I'm sure they were on that bus, doing a little drinking, loosening him up ... and secretly recording him. I hope no one's ever done that to me, and I consider myself a gentleman.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT