ADVERTISEMENT

HBO Real Sports - Kevin Warren interview

Knight177lb

Senior
Gold Member
Sep 3, 2014
Has anyone seen the interview with Kevin Warren? I just saw it last night. They had a great shot of the Scarlet Knight riding his horse out onto the field.

I thought it was a good interview, but I was a little distracted so I want to watch it and the show again. They usually do a good job on those segments.

Has anyone seen the interview with Kevin Warren? I just saw it last night. They had a great shot of the Scarlet Knight riding his horse out onto the field.
Who was the interviewer?

If it was Bernie, that might explain the Horse.

Who was the interviewer?

If it was Bernie, that might explain the Horse.

He was interviewed by Bryant Gumbel. I never knew much about the guy, but he has a pretty incredible story. He was almost killed when he was 11 when hit by a car, but recovered and ended up playing basketball for UPenn.

I think we were lucky for Rutgers to get some exposure on the segment. The only other teams they really showed were USC, UCLA, OSU, and Michigan.

He was interviewed by Bryant Gumbel. I never knew much about the guy, but he has a pretty incredible story. He was almost killed when he was 11 when hit by a car, but recovered and ended up playing basketball for UPenn.

I think we were lucky for Rutgers to get some exposure on the segment. The only other teams they really showed were USC, UCLA, OSU, and Michigan.
Maybe Bernie still helped slip the Horse in.😉

Reactions: Knight Shift

How was Rutgers featured? Did they draw an analogy to getting hit by a car and our first several years in the conference for football? (Just a joke).

That was a crazy story. Basically, he went flying in the air and landed on the one small patch of grass that was there (there was concrete on either side of it). But he still had a long and difficult recovery.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT