ADVERTISEMENT

Hobbs under investigation for inappropriate consensual relationship

32332391_2219623078064110_2415887746443771904_n.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: newell138
You should go back and re-read my posts. I maintained that until there wa clear evidence of a relationship, rumor and innuendo should be avoided. Have seen marriages and careers destroyed on rumor and innuendo. That's not holier than thou. That is pragmatic. And even if there was a relationship, I am not going to judge either party. That's their business and their life. I carry myself differently, but I do not judge others who behave contrary to my value system.

Each person has a unique situation, and their situation is none of my business. Some of my closest friends have had affairs and they remained close friends. Please tell me what is holier than thou about any of that.
You should reread my posts. I told you numerous times it wasnā€™t rumor and innuendo. You chose not to believe that, which is your prerogative.

How stupid is Hobbs! Not only are you vaulting on top of a subordinate, you double her salary despite her being a crappy coach. Man, RU does a really poor job of vetting candidates. From Rice to Julie and now Hobbs. Do they even investigate backgrounds?

Release right after big opening win and before meaningless akron, followed by a bye week. i'm starting to think the star liar finally realizes working with RU is in their best interest.

Reactions: Rutgers Chris
There's the Star Rag I know and loathe!! Late to the game though!!!

Clarence Thomas "was that a public hair upon my Coke"?

Too bad for you... šŸ˜‰
Itā€™s fine by me- wasnā€™t a fan in the 70ā€™s and 80ā€™s and have always been happy since then when the time comes and find out the woman Iā€™m with isnā€™t a fan eitherā€¦

Hobbs had a less-than-secret history of such behavior whilst at SHU. His appointment to RU AD was problematic per that history. A matter of time. That he was Christie's "ethics czar" is just comical. But now we move forward....
Some guys like to fish from the company dock. Sad he through it all away (job and marriage) for the random poon.

You should reread my posts. I told you numerous times it wasnā€™t rumor and innuendo. You chose not to believe that, which is your prerogative.
Which does not make me holier than though. It makes me a rational person who does not buy the ramblings of a random yahoo on a message board. I deal in facts presented with tangible proof.

Itā€™s amazing what power does to oneā€™s mind, especially in such a publicly scrutinized position as this.
All the education and not a lick of street smarts.

Itā€™s fine by me- wasnā€™t a fan in the 70ā€™s and 80ā€™s and have always been happy since then when the time comes and find out the woman Iā€™m with isnā€™t a fan eitherā€¦
True story, about 20 years ago a group of nurses were grouped up and chatting. One talked of her daughters and how they all shaved down below. An early 50s holistic nurse overheard and said "shave? At my age it just all falls out!" Classic.

And some don't possess common decency.
Right. Like the guy that asked if I felt like an idiot for questioning the official story and quotes the Bible for moral superiority. Not exactly the sharpest axe in the armory. Thatā€™s ok though, someone has to be at the far left of the bell curve.

Reactions: RU-AGK
Right. Like the guy that asked if I felt like an idiot for questioning the official story and quotes the Bible for moral superiority. Not exactly the sharpest axe in the armory. Thatā€™s ok though, someone has to be at the far left of the bell curve.
I quoted the Bible, but not in response to you. I stand by that quote. I'm not religious, either. I just liked the quote for the situation.

Obviously #3 is the one that matters most, to state the obvious.
Exactly, and some are accusing others as holier than thou. What consenting married adults do is their own business. Some married people are in open marriages. Some are in terrible marriages with spouses that don't love thm and are looking for someone to love them. Not for me, but I'm not going to judge them. That's their business.

Reactions: MulletCork
Well, such is usually the case when the little head does the thinking for the big head. -And it apparently must be a VERY difficult lesson to learn, since guys like Hobbs, Petino, and the rest seem to keep doing this sort of thing over and over and over again.

I guess they think THEY'LL be the one who'll get away with it...until they find out that the truth often has this nasty habit of coming out no matter how much you try to hide it.

I must say, however, it was an interesting cover story...the heart thing,...when the real source of the problem was actually located slightly farther down on Hobb's anatomy.

Reactions: Chaiya1
Probably a good reason to claim your heart health as the reason for your retiremen
This will most likely not come out but Shiano had something to do with this. I'll let you guys on this board investigate it if you care to . I am indifferent to the issue but heard that Shiano hated Hopps ....take it from there if you choose .

Maybe someone from the gymnastics team reported it to Shiano, so he had no choice but to report what he was told by an athlete.

This will most likely not come out but Shiano had something to do with this. I'll let you guys on this board investigate it if you care to . I am indifferent to the issue but heard that Shiano hated Hopps ....take it from there if you choose .
So GS forced Hobbs to seduce a subordinateā€¦lie about itā€¦and then resign for ā€œhealthā€ reasons. LOL

Wow, if Schiano did dirty his hands in this whole ugly affair that will certainly come out, those type of secrets are the toughest to keep, and it might affect whether he eventually gets a statue, or the field named after him.

Wow, if Schiano did dirty his hands in this whole ugly affair that will certainly come out, those type of secrets are the toughest to keep, and it might affect whether he eventually gets a statue, or the field named after him.
Quite a leap there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT