ADVERTISEMENT

Horrible PSU Coaching

RUGT

Junior
Sep 13, 2013
If anyone watched the end of the PSU/NW game, NW was in position to kick the go ahead field goal with around a minute left to go. PSU had all three timeouts. NW was basically resigning to to the field goal and just running it up the middle for three plays in a row. Instead of calling and using his timeouts, Franklin just lets the time tick all the way down to 9 seconds and gives himself no time to have a chance to respond with a FG. NW nails the field goal and one squib kick/lateral play later the game is over.

If he actually used his timeouts, they would have had near a minute to put together a last minute FG drive. What stupidity. At least we aren't paying 4m/year for that garbage.

i hate when coaches do that. It ignores the inevitable and gives the team no time left to try and mount a comeback. Control the clock when you can

They garbage destroyed us earlier in the season and has 7 wins. I guess it's better to pay cheap and get worse results tho

They garbage destroyed us earlier in the season and has 7 wins. I guess it's better to pay cheap and get worse results tho

English major?

The point is that the Pedophiles went down today. That is all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT