ADVERTISEMENT

I just called the governor's office to say thank you, and

GoRutgersGo

Sophomore
Jan 14, 2015
I just called the governor's office to say thank you for intervening and to pass it on to the governor, and I apologized for all of us calling last week. She laughed and said it was no problem it was her job

I then said you are probably getting bombed with thank you calls today, and she said no, I was the first, at 11:44 am.

Kind of makes us look really bad that no one called in to thank the governor

They close at noon today but open tomorrow

I just called the governor's office to say thank you for intervening and to pass it on to the governor, and I apologized for all of us calling last week. She laughed and said it was no problem it was her job

I then said you are probably getting bombed with thank you calls today, and she said no, I was the first, at 11:44 am.

This is terrible

Whats the number?

Murphy is in San Francisco today trying to get companies here to open up in NJ.

I called at 9:19AM and spoke live with a lady in good spirits ...

We all should do call and Thank him. If he didn't get involved we would be introducing another lame duck coach and another 4 years not being relevant.

This is the ONLY good thing he has done.

Other than supporting Rutgers Football and Schiano, he is a horrible governor!!!

Reactions: Mr Magoo
I am as conservative as you can get and I called to thank him for getting involved. Just like I am not a fan of President Obama or President Trump, Governor Murphy is the Governor and whatever role he played, he could have chosen not to get involved.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT