ADVERTISEMENT

If Corey parts at season's end

The ball moved much better across the floor...and we limited turnovers...Sanders isn't going to give you these efforts every night but when the rest of team moves the ball, you have a better chance.

If Corey stays we will have a good amount of talent surrounding him next year & he can better showcase his skills. He may be inconsistent but when he is ON he is amazing !

Next year Omor(my fav name for Eugene), Thiam & Baker will have even more confidence. Add our new recruits & life would be pretty sweet for Corey!

PS this is the 1st game I have missed in years and we WON!!!
hmmmm.....

If Corey stays we will have a good amount of talent surrounding him next year & he can better showcase his skills. He may be inconsistent but when he is ON he is amazing !

Next year Omor(my fav name for Eugene), Thiam & Baker will have even more confidence. Add our new recruits & life would be pretty sweet for Corey!

PS this is the 1st game I have missed in years and we WON!!!
hmmmm.....

Suggestion for you Mike...

Go out on a date Saturday night, and same on Senior Day.

I’ll send you a check!

Someone explain how it accelerates the timeline.

Why in the world are we pushing out our best player who will be senior out the door?

I think 27 years of losing have driven us crazy! It’s the only explanation.
It’s amazing the type of nonsense that fans can concoct in their minds with time on their hands. Accelerate the timeline? Jeez.

Reactions: RUChoppin
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT