ADVERTISEMENT

If GS came in following the last game, how many of the top 20 would he flip....

Such BS. He is getting a severance package of $3 million per year. He hasn't looked for work other than commentary which is a pretty good gig if you can get it. He is set for life. Keep on dreaming that we can do better.

He was looking last year, what else would be the reason for the infomercial in SI.com.

Didn't most people on this board complained about Schiano when he was here that:
*He never won the Big East title outright,
*He never went to the BCS,
*He never got most of the top NJ players to play for Rutgers,
*His corners never looked for the ball,
*He couldn't develop QBs, other than Teel,
*He was a micro manager, control freak who couldn't get decent assistant coaches to go to Rutgers, let alone stay,
*THAT SUM BITCH LEFT RUTGERS HIGH AND DRY DAYS BEFORE SIGNING DAY!!!

I'm just asking

EDIT: AND NO, I'M NOT A FLOOD SUPPOSED FWIW.

Last edited:
Remember the game that Schiano thought that a player played but they didn't? That was strange.

Didn't most people on this board complained about Schiano when he was here that:
*He never won the Big East title outright,
*He never went to the BCS,
*He never got most of the top NJ players to play for Rutgers,
*His corners never looked for the ball,
*He couldn't develop QBs, other than Teel,
*He was a micro manager, control freak who couldn't get decent assistant coaches to go to Rutgers, let alone stay,
*THAT SUM BITCH LEFT RUTGERS HIGH AND DRY DAYS BEFORE SIGNING DAY!!!

I'm just asking

That's a start.

Hold on guys....

- we have landed the 3 best classes, in the history of college football, in terms of kids who are "under the radar" and "hidden gems," plus, don't you know...

- Flood is one of the "best talent evaluators in the nation!"

...who needs somebody to reel in top kids when we've got this guy!!!

Off the top of my head (non p5) [6-6] bold for current P5, underlined for ranked at time, *won conference

Schiano:

06: Ville*, USF, KSU (Ohio, Navy) [Pitt]
07: USF (Navy)
08; Pitt, USF, UConn [NC State]
09: UConn, USF
10: UConn* (FIU, Army)
11: Cincy (Ohio) [Pitt, ISU]

Flood

12: Cuse, Cincy
14: Navy, Maryland [UNC]

You were not even close. At MOST Indiana with a few miracles could be added this year.
Kind of misleading because Rutgers was in the BCS, just like USF, UConn, Cincy, as well as the "current P5" teams. Plus those non P5 teams UCONN and Cincy went to BCS Bowl that Rutgers never did.

Of those kids in the NJ top 20 currently verbally committed elsewhere, which ones are people thinking GS would be able to flip? Just curious which players people are relatively confident he'd have a decent shot to flip. It sounds plausible at a higher level but I'd be interested in the specific kids who you'd think would change because of GS.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT