ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana vs Rutgers / Game Thread ~ Second Round BigTen Tournament

Wow, Sanders has great games and so-so games, but tonight he was beyond phenomenal.
Sanders has the talent to be a difference maker in big games.In addition to his 28 points Rutgers got 30 points from Freeman and Baker which means 58 points out of the 76 total points for the game.Those three players are the best scorers on the team and they really up stepped up when the game was on the line.

I would like to apologize for saying this team had no balls down 24-8....the turnaround was simply spectacular and they showed more brass balls than I could ever have. Truly one of the scintillating Rutgers wins I have ever attended in person

Not accepted. ..too Wish Washy for me... Lol

Reactions: bac2therac and ru66
I'm embarrassed to say that I turned it off in the 1st half. I was having a bad night with some personal and work issues and couldn't take anymore frustration. What a nice surprise to get that alert on my phone!!!
---------------
I have to turn off the game in order for RU to turn it around..... whenever they get off to a start like they had, I shut her down for about 10 minutes.....this time I did it the moment we got down 14....not quite the low mark for us.....when I turned it back on we were down about 7

you are all welcome.

I would like to apologize for saying this team had no balls down 24-8....the turnaround was simply spectacular and they showed more brass balls than I could ever have. Truly one of the scintillating Rutgers wins I have ever attended in person
R should show plenty of (basket) balls vs P today:)

---------------
I have to turn off the game in order for RU to turn it around..... whenever they get off to a start like they had, I shut her down for about 10 minutes.....this time I did it the moment we got down 14....not quite the low mark for us.....when I turned it back on we were down about 7

you are all welcome.
Wheezer all I have to say is, you better do the same damn thing tonight you did last night if we are down. Hell from the 8 min. mark on I couldn't even get up to piss thinking if I moved from my spot I'd ruin our mojo.

Reactions: wheezer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT