ADVERTISEMENT

Is "reppin jersey" back on this board?

GSGS

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 2, 2001
Remember the poster who claimed to be a RU football fan, though he reluctantly eventually admitted to "formerly being" a big fan of Penn State? Turned out to be a (current) PSU fanatic who shouted down Rutgers at every opportunity and was eventually banned from the board.

I'm starting to think that he's back in the form of a poster using the handle "RU31trap", and would be interested in the take of others. On multiple threads on this board, he continually badmouths Rutgers, having the nerve to use the word "we" to describe our plight, and is a zealous Pedd State defender, to the extent that he said in a recent post he says to a PSU fan (one who is appropriately transparent about his allegiences) "In light of all the nonsense your program has endured you deserve a Rose Bowl appearance.", as though Penn State was the victim in the Sandusky scandal.

About Rutgers, in the same thread, he has the following quote: "... Rutgers is still irrelevant after 125 plus years."

Thoughts?

+1. Totally agree and the evidence is clear as day.

I don't mind level headed PSU fans posting here for their perspectives and to lively things up, but if you're a PSU fan don't have RU or Rutgers in your screen name.

Reactions: koleszar
A couple of us(real RU fans) have pointed this fact out about RU31trap. Yes he's a psu troll disguising himself as an RU fan in order to constantly demean our team. Hell some posters on here even fall for his guise and defend him.(idiots).

He's slipped up plenty of times if you read his posts, revealing his true loyalty and disdain for RU. Just ignore him, the content of his post are usually asinine in nature. He must live in NJ because he has a real bug up his ass over the medical merger. Probably lost his job as a custodial engineer.

I just looked it up... reppin last posted in May and last logged in back in June. Ru31T has been around since a few weeks before Legrand. And it doesn't appear like his posting increased after reppin disappeared.

That info is circumstantial, but it appears like they might be different people.

I've noticed he's gone out of his way to slam Ash in OT threads that aren't about Rutgers football, though.

I think the most obvious tell would be to review his CE posts. I rarely go to that board, but it says he posts there. I've seen plenty of fake Rutgers fans on the football board, but I doubt anyone would go to the effort to post political stuff they don't believe in.

Sooo... how do his political rants compare to Reppin's? Same party? Same issues or hot buttons?

Reactions: Reppin_Jerz
I just looked it up... reppin last posted in May and last logged in back in June. Ru31T has been around since a few weeks before Legrand. And it doesn't appear like his posting increased after reppin disappeared.

That info is circumstantial, but it appears like they might be different people.

I've noticed he's gone out of his way to slam Ash in OT threads that aren't about Rutgers football, though.

I think the most obvious tell would be to review his CE posts. I rarely go to that board, but it says he posts there. I've seen plenty of fake Rutgers fans on the football board, but I doubt anyone would go to the effort to post political stuff they don't believe in.

Sooo... how do his political rants compare to Reppin's? Same party? Same issues or hot buttons?
I refuse to go to the CE board anymore. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Reppin jerz is a classic- starts out saying where do I get a good sandwich, then goes into "I would buy ru tix only when they get a better sos" what a tool

Penn State fan trolling an RU board?

How lame do you have to be if you're a Nitt who trolls such an "inferior program?"

Reactions: ATIOH
A couple of us(real RU fans) have pointed this fact out about RU31trap. Yes he's a psu troll disguising himself as an RU fan in order to constantly demean our team. Hell some posters on here even fall for his guise and defend him.(idiots).

He's slipped up plenty of times if you read his posts, revealing his true loyalty and disdain for RU. Just ignore him, the content of his post are usually asinine in nature. He must live in NJ because he has a real bug up his ass over the medical merger. Probably lost his job as a custodial engineer.

Koleszar - thanks for the validation that RU31trap is a PSU troll, whether or not he is the infamous Reppin Jersey.

Remember the poster who claimed to be a RU football fan, though he reluctantly eventually admitted to "formerly being" a big fan of Penn State? Turned out to be a (current) PSU fanatic who shouted down Rutgers at every opportunity and was eventually banned from the board.

I'm starting to think that he's back in the form of a poster using the handle "RU31trap", and would be interested in the take of others. On multiple threads on this board, he continually badmouths Rutgers, having the nerve to use the word "we" to describe our plight, and is a zealous Pedd State defender, to the extent that he said in a recent post he says to a PSU fan (one who is appropriately transparent about his allegiences) "In light of all the nonsense your program has endured you deserve a Rose Bowl appearance.", as though Penn State was the victim in the Sandusky scandal.

About Rutgers, in the same thread, he has the following quote: "... Rutgers is still irrelevant after 125 plus years."

Thoughts?
I'm still here...I just read, don't post anymore...this board is a train wreck the more PSU wins...it's amazing how low some
Of you guys go...hating PSU isn't going to make RU football any better...Chris Ash hiring competent assistants that aren't learning on the job will help a lot more

Reactions: RUaMoose
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT